PDA

View Full Version : A type of situation in which I don't think I play well

afk
05-19-2005, 03:42 PM
UTG is very standard loose and passive. Button is newer to the table, no substantial read except he's played too many hands so far.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button caps</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (13 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero needs help.

@bsolute_luck
05-19-2005, 04:01 PM
NOTE: I am learning to play SH, so here goes:

does Button try to steal? what does UTG limp and cold call 2 with? OOP, i'd hate to lead out and get called down. UTG probably has a smaller pocket pair, but may have suited overcards. Button could have a miriad of hands w/o reads.

if you think Button is on a steal, i'll check/raise a bet from him. fold to a bet from UTG...wait to hear what others think.