PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Holdem Software - Wilson or Acespade? Ohters?

dcmidnight
05-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Given that this will be my first venture to Vegas for the WSOP, I wanted to invest in some decent software to try out. I have played Wilsons TTH and so tried their Tournament Holdem software. IMHO, it was "OK", better than what I had and better than nothing, but before I bought another producte or maybe limited myself too much, wanted to throw it out there and see what the opinion was of these two pieces as well as maybe others that havent been brough to my attention.

Thanks.

-dc-

Crispy86
05-20-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Given that this will be my first venture to Vegas for the WSOP, I wanted to invest in some decent software to try out. I have played Wilsons TTH and so tried their Tournament Holdem software. IMHO, it was "OK", better than what I had and better than nothing, but before I bought another producte or maybe limited myself too much, wanted to throw it out there and see what the opinion was of these two pieces as well as maybe others that havent been brough to my attention.

Thanks.

-dc-

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Academy (http://www.poker-academy.com) is the best poker software at the moment, and by far the strongest.

sixgun
05-27-2005, 01:43 AM
The Acespades graphics don't even show a table! Right away I felt like sending it back. Its hard to get a feel for what's going on when there's no table involved. They only show the cards or hands and they're arranged five hands straight across the top and five hands straight across the bottom of the screen. Very disappointing!