PDA

View Full Version : Birthday trip report (warning a little poker content)

chaas4747
05-19-2005, 11:05 AM
30 years old yesterday.
Woke up got the obligatory birthday sex from GF. My first present was a float trip, that involves a luau and Jimmy Buffet cover band. This to me will be a great time. At this point the GF goes to work. I log onto party (here is the poker content, and you can flame me that I am not about my low limit ass) $100 no limit table. I have not played poker in 3 months. After 1 hour sign out with $89 net profit. Take a shower, and eat a pop tart. Go back to a different table. Play for 2 hours, cash out for $250, leave $17.36 in party account. Play 10 + 1 sit and go, win party account now at $56.36. For some reason decide I need to play 7 card stud (have not played this game in about 3 years). 10 + 1 sit and go, 2nd place $26.00 party account now at $71.36. Decide I no longer want to play poker. At this point I make the first drink of the night Bacardi Lemon and Diet sprite. My friend arrives at my house with a bottle of Vodka eight red bulls. He leaves after 4 Red Bull Vodka drink. I am feeling really good at this point. It is now about 8:00 and my GF finally arrives at my house. She is a Lawyer and has trial next week, so she is keeping long hours right now. I decide that I need to sing some Karaoke. This is not a good thing because I can not sing to save my ass. But anyway. She accommodates, we leave for a dive bar that has Karaoke 7 days a week. At this point I have had 9 red bull Vodkas, three beers, and numerous shots. We hit the door, I order a beer, and the DJ guy loves the fact that it is my B-day, so puts me on stage right then. I sing MMM MMM MMM by the crash test dummies, everyone loves me at this point three people buy me shots. I attempt to sing "picture" with my GF, she is good, I suck. I get a bunch of redemption for singing "I want it that way", yes Backstreet Boys, flame away. I then sing "hey Jealousy” and finish off the evening with "Every Rose has its thorn". I own that [censored] bar. I cap the night off with one last beer on the deck and fall pass out at about 1:00 am. The day was good. I am leaving in about 30 minutes for an afternoon game at the Royals, followed by dinner at a Japanese Steak house tonight. Tomorrow night is a Tailgate and T-bones game (local minor league KC team). All in all it will be a great B-day.

PoBoy321
05-19-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
30 years old yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped reading here. I don't care what you have to say because you're old.

Have fun gumming apple sauce and watching reruns of Murder, She Wrote, grandpa.

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Nice! Happy B-Day.

chaas4747
05-19-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
30 years old yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped reading here. I don't care what you have to say because you're old.

Have fun gumming apple sauce and watching reruns of Murder, She Wrote, grandpa.

[/ QUOTE ]

May be old, but did you get ass yesterday?

PoBoy321
05-19-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
May be old, but did you get ass yesterday?

[/ QUOTE ]

As a matter of fact, yes, but my girlfriend's on the rag, so no pussy for a few days.

Anyway, I was just joking around, happy birthday!

chaas4747
05-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Thanks -Later OOT.

Shajen
05-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Happy B-day man. Sounds like a good time (minus the singing bit /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Wonder how many of us out here are old timers? (Although I guess 30 isn't an old timer, it certainly seems so on this board.)