PDA

View Full Version : Blah blah blah.

Grisgra
05-19-2005, 10:30 AM
Blah blah blah 110BB slide blah blah blah sets kept getting cracked bitch bitch bitch called me down with nothing to hit their 2-outers moan moan moan kept beating me with dominated hands blah blah blah can't believe they kept beating me with their incredibly horribly sucky cards whine whine whine aces and kings never held up blah blah blah.

Point #1: Not proud of bleeding off the last 30BB to tilt. Thought I was beyond that now.

Point #2 is Poker Rule #82 from "Zen and the Art of Poker".

YOUR EDGE IS SMALL. Sad but true.

___1___
05-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Grisgra,

Did you have a 175bb downswing like me last night? Have you had a 175 bb downswing twice in the last week like me?

In other words...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

___1___

Grisgra
05-19-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Grisgra,

Did you have a 175bb downswing like me last night? Have you had a 175 bb downswing twice in the last week like me?

In other words...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever hear of the phrase "stop-loss"? Yikes.

This month has been incredibly swingy for me. Two -75BB slides, a -110BB slides, your standard -50BB slide here and there . . . and I'm still just above 2BB/100. So I can't rightfully complain, but DAMN I'd like a little more stability, please.

To be honest, I'm not as upset about the swings as I am about my tilt last night. I was doing it all -- LAGging, calling down with what I knew was the worst hand, just throwing up my hands and practically begging my opponents to take my money. Ugh. At least most of the slide stemmed from legitimately bad beats/bad cards, and not tilt.

Still, I should have stopped at -75BB down. That's my stop-loss, and now I remember why I try to follow that [censored] rule.

SomethingClever
05-19-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This month has been incredibly swingy for me. Two -75BB slides, a -110BB slides, your standard -50BB slide here and there . . . and I'm still just above 2BB/100.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many hands is this over?

Grisgra
05-19-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This month has been incredibly swingy for me. Two -75BB slides, a -110BB slides, your standard -50BB slide here and there . . . and I'm still just above 2BB/100.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many hands is this over?

[/ QUOTE ]

About 10k.

TStoneMBD
05-20-2005, 01:20 AM
took a 70BB upswing today within an hour. thought i was god on steroids. took a 120BB downswing, thought i was god on a bad acid trip. won 20BBs and am only down 30BBs today before rakeback. atm i feel mortal but with a shot of adrenaline.

flopped aces full of jacks, lost to quad jacks.

hey if you can bitch, so can i.

so take your blah blah blah and shove it up your hah hah hah. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DGB13
05-20-2005, 12:11 PM
40 BB hit last night. I've identified my leak, I get way too aggressive when I go back to playing one or two tables after clearing a bonus whilst four tabling. Now, how am I going to correct it? Rhetorical question.

Entity
05-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Well, you guys are making me feel a little better at least. My first 1300 hands at 5/10 6max I'm down 125BB. I'm having a hard time realizing that it's just part of the game.

Rob