With brown sauce.

Anything better?

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Wtf is a barm?

Yeti
05-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Barm cake. A bun, basically.

edit - That may create more confusion. I mean the kind of thing you'd get your cheeseburger on.

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 10:05 AM
What kind of brown sauce are you talking about here?

Edit: I am a big fan of the Bob (Breakfast On a Bun) but have never had one with any kind of brown sauce. Oh yea, and you need cheese on it.

Yeti
05-19-2005, 10:11 AM
HP Brown Sauce.

No idea if you have it across the pond. They also do a cool 'fruity' version which is probably even better.

IndieMatty
05-19-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What kind of brown sauce are you talking about here?

Edit: I am a big fan of the Bob (Breakfast On a Bun) but have never had one with any kind of brown sauce. Oh yea, and you need cheese on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forget who reccomended it, but I cannot thank the person enough, who told me to get Eggs/Sausage and Swiss on an Everything Bagel (toasted). I get it almost every sunday, and it makes me happy that pigs and chickens exist.

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
HP Brown Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

I googled it, but they don't really give a description on the HP website. Is it like A1 sauce? or Heinz 57?

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 10:35 AM
Anyone else do the fried egg sandwich? On toast with ham or bacon...sometimes cheese. The yolk runs all over the place. Yummy!

Pocket Trips
05-19-2005, 10:35 AM
Any form of dead pig, Chicken larvae, and cheese is the breakfast of champions... Wheaties are for sissies

BreakfastBurrito
05-19-2005, 10:45 AM
I do all the breakfast sandwiches and they're all godly. But only one weighs 1.5 lbs, costs $3.40 at the local 24 hour joint, and will make you crap fire for a week. It stands above the rest.

IndieMatty
05-19-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else do the fried egg sandwich? On toast with ham or bacon...sometimes cheese. The yolk runs all over the place. Yummy!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love fried eggs, most places in NY refuse to fry them up. They just do like a broken yolk version. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Pocket Trips
05-19-2005, 10:49 AM
a local diner has an omlette called "the field worker" it is an omlette with american cheese, hash browns, and corn beef hash all inside it... I can barely finish the thing some days.. but it is too danmn good not to

Yeti
05-19-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HP Brown Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

I googled it, but they don't really give a description on the HP website. Is it like A1 sauce? or Heinz 57?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what A1 sauce is in the US. Heinz only do tomato ketchup.

I have no idea how often used brown sauce is. It tastes pretty vinegar'y, but other than that, its kinda hard for me to describe.

daveymck
05-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Egg, Bacon (English bacon not the crap you get over there), sausage, black pudding and mushrooms topped with brown sauce is the perfect breakfast sandwich especially after you have been drinking.

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Egg, Bacon (English bacon not the crap you get over there), sausage, black pudding and mushrooms topped with brown sauce is the perfect breakfast sandwich especially after you have been drinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Black pudding? Wtf? And if that brown sauce is like A1, this is really getting disgusting. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeti
05-19-2005, 11:05 AM
I doubt it is like A1 sauce. I can't imagine putting brown sauce on a steak.

By the way dude, you really don't wanna know what black pudding is...

Pocket Trips
05-19-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Black pudding? Wtf? And if that brown sauce is like A1, this is really getting disgusting. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wanna know who was the 1st person to see congealed pigs blood and decide " Hey that must be real tasty!"

daveymck
05-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Found this description of brown sauce;

Brown Sauce (referred to as steak sauce in imperialist North America) is a thick vinegar-based savoury sauce with spice and fruit flavours. There are plenty of different types available in your local worker’s co-operative such as Daddies, Tiger or Chop (in capitalist USA you might select A1) and all of these are fine and tasty brands. However, H.P. "Original" Sauce is the one true brown sauce.

So it looks like it is like A1.

Congealed pigs blood rocks.

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 11:18 AM
You Limeys are weird. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeti
05-19-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. Fruity is much better anyway.

Just for the record, I'm not a fan of black pudding.

daveymck
05-19-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. Fruity is much better anyway.

Just for the record, I'm not a fan of black pudding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you dont like Haggis neither.

You must be in the south.

Yeti
05-19-2005, 11:32 AM
I had Haggis once and it was ok.

FYI I'm in Wigan. I just happen to have tastebuds.

daveymck
05-19-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

FYI I'm in Wigan. I just happen to have tastebuds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah land of the eggchasers, well you are south for me. Congrats on promotion if you follow the round ball variety pleased we beat you to the title tough.

pokerjo22
05-19-2005, 12:31 PM
I prefer a sausage and egg butty myself.

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I prefer a sausage and egg off of jo's butty myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerjo22
05-19-2005, 12:37 PM
yeesh, don't you have a midlife crisis to get back to jake?

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeesh, don't you have a midlife crisis to get back to jake?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...not quite there yet.