PDA

View Full Version : Theme Song from Good Fellas.

Prodigy
05-19-2005, 04:57 AM
Does anyone know the song of from the movie Good fellas. It is played when Ray Liotta is explaining what a "good fella" is, and when people were getting wacked in fear of their operation would get busted. It's piano instrumental. Anyone know the title of this song?

daryn
05-19-2005, 05:02 AM
i think it's at the end of layla by cream?

IronDragon1
05-19-2005, 05:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know the song of from the movie Good fellas. It is played when Ray Liotta is explaining what a "good fella" is, and when people were getting wacked in fear of their operation would get busted. It's piano instrumental. Anyone know the title of this song?

[/ QUOTE ]

NOTE: I don't know either and am too lazy to check the DVD

It's also rolling during the end credits if that helps anyone.

mmcd
05-19-2005, 05:15 AM
Derek and the Dominoes.

daryn
05-19-2005, 05:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Derek and the Dominoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

there we have it folks

Prodigy
05-19-2005, 05:20 AM
wow, you guys are good, and such TIMELY RESPONSES. you guys should work for party poker's customer service.

drexah
05-19-2005, 07:58 AM
www.fuckingoogleit.com (http://www.fuckingoogleit.com) ?

DeezNuts
05-19-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this part and song too. I have put it at the end of a couple of my mix CDs. Goodfellas is probably my favorite movie of all-time and the scenes where everyone starts showing up dead(meat truck, etc) with the piano instrumental are simply awesome.

DN

private joker
05-19-2005, 03:18 PM
What bothered me for so long was how Eric Clapton (from Derek &amp; the Dominos and Cream) has his "Layla" solo song which sounds nothing at all like the "Layla" that's both in GOODFELLAS and on the soundtrack. I much prefer the piano instrumental to the bluesy guitar version. What's the deal with this?

offTopic
05-19-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What bothered me for so long was how Eric Clapton (from Derek &amp; the Dominos and Cream) has his "Layla" solo song which sounds nothing at all like the "Layla" that's both in GOODFELLAS and on the soundtrack. I much prefer the piano instrumental to the bluesy guitar version. What's the deal with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

MTV Unplugged