PDA

View Full Version : Short-cut to the terrorists

09-12-2001, 04:24 AM
A good short-cut for the United States to get the terrorists would be to look inside its own intelligence services files, under "AMERICAN ALLIES" ! The U.S. government needs to ask itself

"Whom did we arm & help & finance in the last 30 years or so, in order to hit the Vietnamese/Soviets/Chinese/Cubans and all the rest of our ENEMIES??"

The list would be fascinating!

It reads like a Who Is Who of terrorists and rogue states. Lots of luminaries in there, like Saddam Hussein himself, whose regime was supported and helped many times, like when he was encouraged to start the 10-year war against the Iran of the Ayatollahs (an American "enemy"). Or like Osama bin Laden who apparently even met lots of times with American intelligence in Pakistan, when he was fighting against the Soviet occupiers of Afghanistan as a mujaheedin, muslim guerilla. All the Talibans in fact have received plenty of American financial and military aid. Talibans were taught how to attack airplanes with Stinger missiles by U.S.-trained & U.S.-directed Pakistani officers.

Every creep that declared a strong anti-communist bias in fact would line up for money and support from the American coffers. Starting with Qaddafi.

09-12-2001, 05:41 AM
How true this is.

09-12-2001, 08:07 AM
It is good that the Cold War is over, and that this pattern will be broken.

09-12-2001, 11:42 AM
Will it? I urge you to read the book Blowback, from which I quoted in my Blowback post.