PDA

View Full Version : $30+3 another stack size consideration

Maulik
05-19-2005, 12:31 AM
Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

SB (t2715)
BB (t3635)
Hero (t1160)
Button (t490)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls t960.

Flop: (t1260) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: (t1260) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (t1260) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: t1260

microbet
05-19-2005, 12:47 AM
You gotta watch the converter. It screws a lot of things up. It's not hard to edit afterward.

This is right on the edge. A very small edge if you are right and a very small leak if wrong. I think the push is ok though.

Just for info on what calling ranges are, what did he call with?

Maulik
05-19-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You gotta watch the converter. It screws a lot of things up. It's not hard to edit afterward.

This is right on the edge. A very small edge if you are right and a very small leak if wrong. I think the push is ok though.

Just for info on what calling ranges are, what did he call with?

[/ QUOTE ]

AKo

ChuckNorris
05-19-2005, 06:11 AM
I'm no expert, but I play the 30+3's and I'd push here with deuces. Unless maybe if I'd been pushing like two or three out of the last five hands or knew that the BB likes to call with crap. Then again, if you look at the buttons stack, shouldn't you be pushing here (almost) regardless of whatever your cards/table image/reads are? You aren't going to have any FE pushing in sb when the short stack is in BB, which would normally be your next good spot to steal.

raptor517
05-19-2005, 06:44 AM
meh, this is a marginal push imo. i KNOW its +cev, but im not sure about icm wise. i would actually.. hmm. maybe consider folding. maybe. how many hands till blinds go up, that could make a difference.. meh, i duno. 88+ im definitely shoving. without a thought. i would have to think about it before i probably shoved and lost. oh well. ggs. holla