PDA

View Full Version : Check this LOVELY predicament

ClaytonN
05-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Three weeks before school ended my mom offered me a job that paid $200 a week part time to manage files on laptops, namely x-rays and data on patients. Stuff like that.

Well, guess what? That job went *poof*

I'll be doing entrepreneurial stuff with my dad and one of his friends that will get me some money, and I'll have graduation money.

But now I'll have to go job hunting!

CRAP

ThaSaltCracka
05-18-2005, 11:35 PM
welcome to the real world.

nothumb
05-18-2005, 11:37 PM
Ummm, this is not that bad at all.

NT

ClaytonN
05-18-2005, 11:40 PM
Having a job is not bad.

It's the fact I have to go job hunting now as opposed to 3 weeks ago (when I could have been) when there were likely more openings in a lot more places.

Kinda hard to explain.

ThaSaltCracka
05-18-2005, 11:41 PM
here is one tip for you, never stop job hunting, companies don't give a [censored] about you or your career, always look out for your own career.

Gin 'n Tonic
05-19-2005, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
here is one tip for you, never stop job hunting, companies don't give a [censored] about you or your career, always look out for your own career.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD and 100% pure gold advice.

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD and 100% pure gold advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it's great advice. It's funny coming from the guy that a week ago was asking how to write a cover letter, however.