PDA

View Full Version : LOST

jstnrgrs
05-18-2005, 09:03 PM
I missed the first fifteen minutes today, did anyone catch it. When I started watching, Jack and co. were going into the jungle. What happened before that? Do we know what the smoke is? Do we have any idea why Danielle showed up?

Blackjack
05-18-2005, 09:05 PM
Dude NBC ABC CBS whatever the hell channel lost is on < Fox

jstnrgrs
05-18-2005, 09:09 PM
If you watch shows because of the network they are on , you afvfu. But if it'll make you feel more included, you may give a summary of tonights episode of Stacked.

Spook
05-18-2005, 09:09 PM
Danielle came because a week after she gave birth to Alex 'the others' came and a pillar of black smoke rose. She thinks they are after Claires baby.

it also showed Michael and Walt fighting in the hotel about getting on the plane. then it showed Jack talking in the bar to some girl before he got on the plane.

jstnrgrs
05-18-2005, 09:10 PM
thx.

Non_Comformist
05-18-2005, 09:28 PM
I [censored] up my recording and missed everything after the "monster" was chasing them and then left. What happened in the ending?

DBowling
05-19-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I [censored] up my recording and missed everything after the "monster" was chasing them and then left. What happened in the ending?

[/ QUOTE ]

They arrived at the "black rock" which is a ship named Black Rock in the middle of the jungle.

The asian couple made up, then made out.

The raft got off okay.

Fin.

Crveballin
05-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Awesome episode. I think the hatch is a gateway to hell. The monster could be the devil or the devils protector. Not sure. Everyone on the island has a reason except Jack. But we still have yet to figure out why he was not married anymore to his wife.

LotsOfOuts69
05-19-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

then it showed Jack talking in the bar to some girl before he got on the plane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not just some girl, it was Michelle Rodriguez, the only girl that could beat me to a pulp and I'd still bang her afterwards.

She was flirting with him at the bar, but had a seat in the back row of the plane, so i guess we were to assume she died, but I'm not really sure why they threw this small part in for Michelle if she is not going to make an appearance again.

My only thought is that next season there is another group of survivors, hopefully headed by michelle, then michelle and freckles can get into a cat fight over jack, that will be good.

--LoO

wayabvpar
05-19-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

My only thought is that next season there is another group of survivors, hopefully headed by michelle, then michelle and freckles can get into a cat fight over jack, that will be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it! Hopefully HBO will buy it first, so the hair pulling can lead to the rending of garments and then a huge makeout session.

Klepton
05-19-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone on the island has a reason except Jack

[/ QUOTE ]

reason for what?

but yes this episode was amazing...i'm guessing with michelle rodriquez being in such a small part, saying she was in the tail section of the plane, and Rose (the black woman who holds here husbands wedding ring) always talking about her husband still being alive, i'm guessing the new edition will be more survivors from the tail section of the plane.

the jack/sawyer scene was also amazing