PDA

View Full Version : tea

seansolo
05-18-2005, 05:37 PM
today i went to the tea stroe for tea time after school to drink tea and eat cookies some of the cookies were good and some were bad i liked green tea the best some of the other ones were good though. i think tea is really relaxing and helps me out on my days because my life is really stressful because the kids at school are mean to me lately. green tea is the best im drinking some right now i bot a bunch of packets and a kettle for my tea because i really like it and the lady at the tea store was nice she was the mother of a teacher at my shcool who introduced me to tea. i had lots of fun

tbach24
05-18-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think tea is really relaxing

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I could really tell from your writing.

Shajen
05-18-2005, 05:45 PM
was this before or after you hit the crack pipe? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Punctuation and space that shizzz out.

DavidC
05-18-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
today i went to the tea stroe for tea time after school to drink tea and eat cookies some of the cookies were good and some were bad i liked green tea the best some of the other ones were good though. i think tea is really relaxing and helps me out on my days because my life is really stressful because the kids at school are mean to me lately. green tea is the best im drinking some right now i bot a bunch of packets and a kettle for my tea because i really like it and the lady at the tea store was nice she was the mother of a teacher at my shcool who introduced me to tea. i had lots of fun

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

BusterStacks
05-18-2005, 07:54 PM
nh

Slacker13
05-18-2005, 07:56 PM
http://www.bargainranch.com/images/stfunoobdog.jpg

tbach24
05-18-2005, 07:57 PM
Two NH's. Why?

BusterStacks
05-18-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Two NH's. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, from the sound of it, the OP is at fleeting moment where he posts honestly and openly in OOT, but is not jaded by how crappy it is. That gets a nh from me.

ThaSaltCracka
05-18-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Two NH's. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, from the sound of it, the OP is at fleeting moment where he posts honestly and openly in OOT, but is not jaded by how crappy it is. That gets a nh from me.

[/ QUOTE ]NH

tbach24
05-18-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Two NH's. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, didn't realize that this was so deep. I just thought it was someone posting about green tea incoherently.

mason55
05-18-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Two NH's. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

are you daft... this is obviously a very deep post. sorry you don't understand it.

JackWilson
05-18-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.bargainranch.com/images/stfunoobdog.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

This [censored] cracked me up big time. Maybe because I'm the only one who hasn't seen it before? Anyway, it's hilarious.

tbach24
05-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah it is great. The only other time I saw it was when mason did it. Do a GIS for "STFU NOOB" and you'll get another funny picture.

To Mason: I think you guys are messing with me.

TimM
05-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Hi Sean,

I know a girl who would like to have tea with you. She likes to drink it in the bath....

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 08:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Sean,

I know a girl who would like to have tea with you. She likes to drink it in the bath....

[/ QUOTE ]

Is her name theBruiser?

tbach24
05-19-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Sean,

[/ QUOTE ]

Is her name theBruiser?

[/ QUOTE ]

If not, there may be a fight between seansolo and bruiser over her