PDA

View Full Version : Goat "Lover" Caught in Act and Arrested

Dynasty
05-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Man charged in farm incident (http://www.newsobserver.com/news/wake/zebulon/story/2387493p-8765703c.html)

From Staff Reports

Wake County Sheriff's Deputies arrested Antonio Coria, 48, Saturday on charges of crime against nature, cruelty to animals and breaking and entering.
Beverly Currin, who raises cattle and goats on a farm outside Zebulon, said that someone has been assaulting her goats since last summer. Previously, she had found one goat dead, strangled by a belt around its neck used to keep the animal still.

She said when she and her boyfriend, Vernon Pearce, heard one of her goats hollering Saturday night, they sneaked out to the barn with flashlights and caught Coria. Pearce managed to shut Coria in the paddock while Currin went inside to call the sheriff's department.

Coria, of 110 East Lee St. in Zebulon, remained in jail Sunday evening in lieu of $5,000 bail.

Currin said the goat was OK but shaken up.

http://www.menalto.com/albums/album45/037g_Goat.sized.jpg

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 03:57 PM
I wonder if this was a fainting goat or regular one?

blaze666
05-18-2005, 04:38 PM
i hope he stuck it in it's pooper.

Dynasty
05-18-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope posters stop trying to be funny with this line. They're failing miserably.

Dantes
05-18-2005, 04:44 PM
personally I disagree, I still think its pretty funny.

but on a related note, since its pretty clear you (dynasty) are the biggest nerd on this board, I'm a little unclear how you can accuratly judge whats funny and whats not.

SpearsBritney
05-18-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if this was a fainting goat or regular one?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Previously, she had found one goat dead, strangled by a belt around its neck used to keep the animal still .

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope posters stop trying to be funny with this line. They're failing miserably.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody please stick it in Dynasty's pooper.

Dynasty
05-18-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a little unclear how you can accuratly judge whats funny and whats not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been told by quite a few people that I wrote the funniest post ever made on 2+2. I think that gives me a little credibility.

By the way,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/ngbbs405e6e69bdddc.jpg

Pocket Trips
05-18-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are right the putting it in her pooper line is nowhere near as entertaining as posts by people bitching about it

blaze666
05-18-2005, 04:56 PM
yes, that line is a classic. despite the fact it's only been around here for a week or so.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
I've been told by quite a few people that I wrote the funniest post ever made on 2+2. I think that gives me a little credibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

It must've been unintentional humor.

SpearsBritney
[ QUOTE ]
I've been told by quite a few people that I wrote the funniest post ever made on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

link please.

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've been told by quite a few people that I wrote the funniest post ever made on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

link please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooooooooooo! Don't you realize this is what he wanted? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

bosoxfan
05-18-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this post you are refering to about people putting it in your pooper?

joey (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=143685&page=&view=&sb=5&o =&fpart=1&vc=1)

Dynasty
05-18-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, sort of is.

Dantes
05-18-2005, 05:10 PM
so you're not the biggest nerd on 2+2? most nerds would proudly step up and accept that title.

Dynasty
05-18-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so you're not the biggest nerd on 2+2? most nerds would proudly step up and accept that title.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mind being called the biggest nerd. I objected to being told I couldn't judge what is funny and what is not.

SpearsBritney
05-18-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mind being called the biggest nerd. I objected to being told I couldn't judge what is funny and what is not.

[/ QUOTE ]

one and the same /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rotating Rabbit
05-18-2005, 05:39 PM
A new meaning to breaking and entering.

BusterStacks
05-18-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, sort of is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what the post is. Yes, it is the funniest post on 2+2.

SpearsBritney
05-18-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, sort of is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what the post is. Yes, it is the funniest post on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok now i have to see it. link please

bosoxfan
05-18-2005, 06:14 PM
i edited the link into my other post

SuitedSixes
05-18-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was recently voted the third-funniest poster on the board, and I deem "the pooper" still funny. I'll keep you updated when it is "out."

Slacker13
05-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Baaaaaaaad Maaaaaaaaan very Bhaaaaaaaad Maaaaaaaaan

jakethebake
05-19-2005, 08:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
joey (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=143685&page=&view=&sb=5&o =&fpart=1&vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

I read that awhile back, and thought it was really dumb. I haven't changed my mind after reading it again.