PDA

View Full Version : My 10K stats at .50/1

Bradyams
05-18-2005, 12:57 PM
Looks like I'm not going to showdown enough, but those numbers may be a little off since I just hit a 90+ BB downswing in the last 1K hands where I've had to do a lot of folding with missed overcards, and very obvious suck outs.

I also think I'm not value betting on the river enough. I'll revisit the appropriate sections in SSHE for that.

Let me know what you think.

http://img224.echo.cx/img224/9589/my10kstats1xa.jpg

Isura
05-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Folded to river bet 53%... You might be folding too many winners.

Bradyams
05-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Ya, that's the scariest part of my stats IMO.

bumpage

thesharpie
05-19-2005, 05:13 AM
I think your river aggression is about right, especially if you've been getting drawn out on alot lately. It's not that important but you could check raise twice as much. I'm only at about 1% anyway. I would play less from the SB and you could raise a few more hands preflop.

Your stats generally look good apart from the folded to river bet and went to showdown. It could be a sample size issue but as your won$atSD is at the top end it does look like you're folding winners. I'd post more hands just to make sure.

Webster
05-19-2005, 07:18 AM
They look fine. I check raise more and fold on the river less. I have a higher BB/100 and am a multi table 2/4 player (not bragging just telling where I come from).

Your a little more aggressive then I think you should be but I have my own views on that. I feel a lot of players are aggressive at the wrong times.

Good job - have you made a strike in 1/2 yet? If you can carry those stats north your doing fine. 1/2 are basically the same players, maybe one or 2 more sharks on the table but if you play tight your paths don't cross that many times. I'd say yoir a winner.

ESPICIALLY since you just had a downturn. How you handle it telsl you if your a winner or not. If you had those stats BFORE the downswing that is one thing but since you have had it the stats look good.

Remember - there is ALWAYS a worse downswing in the future /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Grinders Warehouse BLOG Edition (http://www.grinderswarehouse.com)

Schwartzy61
05-19-2005, 07:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Remember - there is ALWAYS a worse downswing in the future /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Duder, that is not very encouraging...

Remember, if you're a winning player the sum of your upswings is bigger than the sum of your downswings. So in essence you will have an upswing that is larger than the 90BB downswing you have just experienced.

SCfuji
05-19-2005, 07:42 AM
preflop winners as well. of course, this is coming from a loosey goosey player.

Bradyams
05-19-2005, 09:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Good job - have you made a strike in 1/2 yet? If you can carry those stats north your doing fine. 1/2 are basically the same players, maybe one or 2 more sharks on the table but if you play tight your paths don't cross that many times. I'd say yoir a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've dived into 1/2 a little bit (about 2K hands), and I've done pretty well. I think I'm averaging about 3.5BB/100 right now, but I'm too tight preflop (15% VPIP), so I'm working on that.

itsmesteve
05-19-2005, 09:50 AM
it looks like you're playing a few too many hands from the sb, and could probably stand to play a few more outside the blinds if you're comfortable post flop. PFR is a touch low as well . . . You do seem to be going to showdown less frequently than most, and your won at showdown is high, which could mean you're folding some winners (if 40% of the hands you folded were winners, and you played them to showdown, your WTSD would go up and W$ASD would go down). This analysis could be wrong, but I figured I'd throw it out there. W$WSF also seems a touch low.