PDA

View Full Version : POKERACE bonus

spkid
05-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Not only didn't the POKERACE or BONUS4U bonus codes work, but when I asked the help desk about them they said that they didn't exist and if I could e-mail them with any information on where I heard of this they would appreciate it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!

JoshuaD
05-18-2005, 11:59 AM
OMG!!!!! It didn't work for you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!? How could that be!!!???!!?!!??!!?!!!????!!???!!???!!?

!?!!?!!??
!!?

!!?!!

Baulucky
05-18-2005, 12:00 PM
POKERACENOW

DesignProdigy
05-18-2005, 12:23 PM
just incase you were about to email them of where you got it, and then decided to check the forums to see if you should send it....... .. dont

spkid
05-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Yes I did use POKERACENOW not POKERACE.

Some people on this site are helpful, and then there are some that just seem to hang around waiting for a chance to ridicule others. That's a shame. But then you always find that in situations where people can hide behind a computer an talk [censored].....
Usually not a real man behind the smart remarks and sarcasm....

spkid
05-18-2005, 12:45 PM
I did use POKERACENOW, I just typed it in wrong on the post. I guess what I was getting at was why would they be asking about where the codes came from. I am a little new to all of this.... Thanks

busguy
05-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey there Mr. "sensitive".

He wasn't necessarily trying to be a jerk. What he means is that if the bonus doesn't work for you then that is too bad. But do not be an idiot and call or e-mail Party and say something to the effect of, "I saw on xxx internet chat room that a bunch of people were able to get a bonus that they were not supposed to be entitled too . . . . and I want to know why I cannot get it as well . . . "

Get it ??

/images/graemlins/blush.gif busguy

astarck
05-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Look at the first 4 posts in the "Party Bonus" thread. I believe it is post #3 or 4 that has a very detailed email of why BONUS4U doesn't work unless you are a first time depositor.

Secondly, POKERACE isn't a bonus code.

spkid
05-18-2005, 12:52 PM
No, I don't get it "Mr. Retard", I think I know better than to say where the code came from even if I am new. But you must be another one of those computer geeks who like to get cocky from behind a PC. Get out of your mom's house, grow some testicles and then get back to me.

razor
05-18-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But then you always find that in situations where people can hide behind a computer an talk [censored].....
Usually not a real man behind the smart remarks and sarcasm....

[/ QUOTE ]

one also finds that where people can hide behind a computer... they tend to type carelessly, ask dumb and/or unclear questions, don't bother to do a little research, etc. etc. etc.

When it happens over and over and over and over and over and over again, every hour of every day... well, as you can imagine, some posters get a little tired of it - smart remarks and sarcasm are the result.

spkid
05-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Glad you found time to take a shot, too.

RevAgain
05-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Define irony:

[ QUOTE ]
No, I don't get it "Mr. Retard", I think I know better than to say where the code came from even if I am new. But you must be another one of those computer geeks who like to get cocky from behind a PC. Get out of your mom's house, grow some testicles and then get back to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

spkid
05-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Not ironic at all. I don't EVER sit back at take shots at people who post on this or any forum. I try to be polite when possible. What are the odds that any of these dweebs would talk to me like that if they saw me in person. Very unlikely. I treat people the same in here as I do all over. I doubt that these guys are at the supermarket calling the person in front of them stupid. Really simple concept.

busguy
05-18-2005, 01:13 PM
Nice to see that as a newbie you are trying really hard to fit in . . .

[ QUOTE ]
No, I don't get it

[/ QUOTE ] I'm pretty sure this goes without saying.

[ QUOTE ]
I think I know better than to say where the code came from even if I am new.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah and I guess we would know that because you've been posting here for so long . . .

The reason it is obvious that you do not get it is because whether you tell them WHERE you heard about it or not, isn't the point. Alerting them to the fact that they MAY have a problem is just plain stupid. You read the thread about the bonus. Some people were getting it and some people were not. If you KNOW that it is not a legitimate bonus that is available to everyone . . . and it doesn't work for you, do not call or e-mail the Poker site. That's all he was asking. How hard is that too understand ?

If you don't agree . . . then I guess that is your perogative.

Oh and the Mr. "sensitive" name seems pretty acurate given the tone of your posts in this thread.

With regard to the Mr. "retard" name . . . . I'll guess I'll leave that up to you.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif busguy

SackUp
05-18-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not ironic at all. I don't EVER sit back at take shots at people who post on this or any forum. I try to be polite when possible. What are the odds that any of these dweebs would talk to me like that if they saw me in person. Very unlikely. I treat people the same in here as I do all over. I doubt that these guys are at the supermarket calling the person in front of them stupid. Really simple concept.

[/ QUOTE ]

But they were soooooooted!!!!!!!!

splashpot
05-18-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't EVER sit back at take shots at people who post on this or any forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get out of your mom's house, grow some testicles and then get back to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

busguy
05-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he WILL see the irony . . . when he calms down a tad.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif busguy

spkid
05-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Sorry, I meant unprovoked attacks. You got me on that one.

BradleyT
05-18-2005, 02:11 PM
I've found that most of the party/empire reload codes that work for half the people never work for me.

Just luck of the draw but not something I'd ever e-mail support and ask about.

Supersetoy
05-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Now that all this "mumbo-jumbo" has settled down, does anyone know if the POKERACENOW is still working?

I need to finish off APRILRELEASE05 (account specific) before I try and get this bonus.

spkid
05-18-2005, 04:32 PM
OK, OK. On second thought, e-mailing support was probably not one of the smartest things I've done lately. And I might have been just a little bit overly sensitive to the resulting comments... So I'll take my lumps and move on. For the most part the help on this forum so far has been great. Lot of people willing to help. Sorry if I offended anyone earlier.

"Mr Sensitive"

SofaCoach
05-18-2005, 05:06 PM
FWIW, I used POKERACENOW last night (this morning eastern time) and it worked.

Rudbaeck
05-18-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now that all this "mumbo-jumbo" has settled down, does anyone know if the POKERACENOW is still working?

[/ QUOTE ]

Worked for me just now.

WhiteWolf
05-18-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I need to finish off APRILRELEASE05 (account specific) before I try and get this bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

POKERACENOW worked for me last night.

I think Party will let you use the code even if you are still working on an old bonus. The new bonus will just queue up, and you will start working on that one as soon as you clear the old one. POKERACENOW gives you a month to clear it, so there shouldn't be any reason to use it now, before Party takes it away...

HTH,

- The Wolf

wbrumfiel
05-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Worked for a friend of mine just now.

WayneX2
05-18-2005, 05:47 PM
The POKERACENOW code doesn't expire until June 20th. I got a pop up when opening party earlier about it.

Supersetoy
05-18-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

POKERACENOW worked for me last night.

I think Party will let you use the code even if you are still working on an old bonus. The new bonus will just queue up, and you will start working on that one as soon as you clear the old one. POKERACENOW gives you a month to clear it, so there shouldn't be any reason to use it now, before Party takes it away...

HTH,

- The Wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info. I've always wondered about overlapping bonuses.

daveymck
05-18-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The POKERACENOW code doesn't expire until June 20th. I got a pop up when opening party earlier about it.

[/ QUOTE ]