PDA

View Full Version : candy-flipping.

SpicyF
05-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Anyone here done candy-flipping?

And, question is, would it be ideal to take normal dose of both substances (a normal dose when u use one at a time) or should i take less of each or more (this is by default my choice).

Any replies about this would be great, feel free to PM me.

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 09:39 AM
I have no idea what candy flipping is, but I'm pretty sure the answer is take double doses of everything and then put it in her pooper.

Eihli
05-18-2005, 09:46 AM
i think it's sorta like real estate flipping, but with candy.
by some old worn down foreclosed candy, clean it up real nice and resell it.

IndieMatty
05-18-2005, 09:48 AM
If your comfortable on both, take both at once. I am not responsible for your mental demise.

daveymck
05-18-2005, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what candy flipping is, but I'm pretty sure the answer is take double doses of everything and then put it in her pooper.

[/ QUOTE ]

I nearly wrote the same thing but didnt want to look uncool in fornt of the kids in not knowing what candy is or why we would want to flip it and with what.

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I nearly wrote the same thing but didnt want to look uncool in fornt of the kids in not knowing what candy is or why we would want to flip it and with what.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since everyone is aware that I'm old and uncool (or is it unkewl these days?) I figure posts like this are expected from me.

bump
05-18-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone here done candy-flipping?

And, question is, would it be ideal to take normal dose of both substances (a normal dose when u use one at a time) or should i take less of each or more (this is by default my choice).

Any replies about this would be great, feel free to PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ecstacy + Blow? Correct me if im wrong. Or just watch the bitch fall down the stairs a few more times...

LazyRobot
05-18-2005, 10:47 AM
ectasy + acid

CardSharpCook
05-18-2005, 10:51 AM
I've been sober for 4 years and the patterns are STILL there. If it has such a lasting effect on my vision, what lasting effect has it had on my brain?!? Also, Candy-flipping provided for some very interesting nights. Have fun.

CSC

bump
05-18-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ectasy + acid

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, well that makes things A LOT more interesting!

bump
05-18-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been sober for 4 years and the patterns are STILL there. If it has such a lasting effect on my vision, what lasting effect has it had on my brain?!? Also, Candy-flipping provided for some very interesting nights. Have fun.

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

By patterns to you mean that you see 'trails' in your vision (ie you move your head quickly and things kinda bleed away) or something else. Please explain if you wouldnt mind. Acid has always interested me and I'd like to hear more about the long term effects

Hermlord
05-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Since acid lasts so much longer, I would take the X later so that either a) they both peak at the same time, for intensity, or b) the X is coming up as the acid is wearing off (my preference). Makes coming down off acid a lot easier. Just make sure there's still significant overlap, or you're in for a loooong day.

Don't take less, you'll end up having two weak experiences. Probably more isn't so great either. Take the usual.