PDA

View Full Version : A7 Flopped Two Pair

Lucky Kid
05-18-2005, 05:39 AM
Playing only few hands on table. No reads. Game is 6-handed 50nl.

Stack sizes
Villain 44 SB
Hero 49.25 BB

Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif

Preflop
UTG call, Folded to button who calls, Villain Min raises, we all call.

Pot 4
Flop 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Villain bet 3, I raise full pot. UTG and button folds, villain calls.

Pot 18
Turn 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
villain checks, I bet 15, villain calls.

Pot 48
River T/images/graemlins/club.gif
Villain Min bets in 48 pot!!!? I raise him All in 20 and he calls.

Final Pot 87.50

What hand you put villain? How did I play this??

kongo_totte
05-18-2005, 05:57 AM
I probably call the river. If he is some donk who over values TPGK I think h would've bet more on the river. With no reads, I'm happy about a cheap show down on the river. After all, he has stayed in vs. heavy aggression on both flop and turn. That min.bet on the river is looking for a raise. Basically, I don't see what hand he would bet the river like that and then call the all in that you beat.

Otherwise, I play it the same.

JaBlue
05-18-2005, 06:54 AM
Looks like he has Ax /images/graemlins/heart.gif and didn't get there on the river and is blocking you.

I like your play. Hopefully he doesn't have A8 or A10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

kongo_totte
05-18-2005, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like he has Ax /images/graemlins/heart.gif and didn't get there on the river and is blocking you.

I like your play. Hopefully he doesn't have A8 or A10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If he is blocking (I donīt think a min.bet in a $48 pot can be classified as a block), why would you raise. He wonīt call. Thatīs the definition of a blocking bet. The same thing can be applied on a missed draw. It wonīt call a raise.