PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a second?

irishpint
05-18-2005, 03:16 AM
i just went bust at a .50/1 party table. i've been running TERRIBLE like -5bb/100 over the past week- there goes about $600 and I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong. Every time it's like, yup, another bad beat. anyone want to look over a set of hands I email them? i dont want to post them here because i feel like i'm going to get the 'dont post bad beats' line a lot, but at the same time...can they really ALL always be bads beats? C'mon people, help a brother out.
Kyle

BTW its about 60 hands, but obviously im not involved in all of them.

toss
05-18-2005, 03:23 AM
You've lost 600 BBs over the past week? If this isn't an exageration then I'm going to say that you're most likely losing money through bad play. Just post hands where you feel confused, give us your thought process, and listen to the advice given.

hicherbie
05-18-2005, 03:27 AM
just look the 60 hands over. any hands that dont seem like just a bad beat to you, post. sorry to hear about the downswing though, that sucks.

irishpint
05-18-2005, 03:29 AM
well obviously its a slight lie...more like $450. and some of it was 1/2, so that makes a difference. i had been playing for a while, turned $80 into $650 and went to 1/2, lost down to about 400 there and came back to 50/1 where ive proceded to lose down to 200.

- i dont feel like im throwing money away
- i feel like whatever i have gets cracked on the river
- i dont feel like i could be playing much better poker right now- i respond to things here and am usually correct/agree with what is said. and i dont feel confused on plays. just i play for an hour and soon about im at $0 and i cant seem to explain why.

milesdyson
05-18-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You've lost 600 BBs over the past week? If this isn't an exageration then I'm going to say that you're most likely losing money through bad play. Just post hands where you feel confused, give us your thought process, and listen to the advice given.

[/ QUOTE ]
I tilted away 500 BB tonight at 1/2 6max. /images/graemlins/frown.gif <font color="white">_________________________yeah right</font>

toss
05-18-2005, 03:34 AM
Well theres nothing we can do to stop bad beats from happening (as long as you're protecting your made hands correctly), so the only advice I can really give you is that you should respond to like every hand posted and see if your advice matches up with everyone elses.