PDA

View Full Version : SameThreadBumper

Gamblor
05-18-2005, 03:08 AM
This is the best gimmick account I've ever seen.

Maybe this will actually clean up OOT, if people's mistakes are put up in lights.

kipin
05-18-2005, 03:09 AM
Agreed.

Alobar
05-18-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Iceman is still number one

The Stranger
05-18-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if it's you. . .

Gamblor
05-18-2005, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I wonder if it's you. . .

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not me.

KaneKungFu123
05-18-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Maybe this will actually clean up OOT, if people's mistakes are put up in lights.

[/ QUOTE ]

are u still a jew or what? your flag is gone .

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Benholio
05-18-2005, 03:25 AM
It won't clean up OOT, it will just mean rather than having to look at one recently reposted idea, we will have to see all the previous versions of the thread bumped as well.

I don't like it.

diddle
05-18-2005, 03:47 AM
it's hilarious is what it is

Jazza
05-18-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It won't clean up OOT, it will just mean rather than having to look at one recently reposted idea, we will have to see all the previous versions of the thread bumped as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe in the short term

in the long run it may or may not be +EV, and either way i reckon it's funny

Victor
05-18-2005, 03:51 AM
kane

its about time you made a good post. cuz u try so hard.

Gamblor
05-18-2005, 03:52 AM
nope im now retarded.

Stuey
05-18-2005, 03:55 AM
I'm to lazy to do it but....

We need a phantom thread bumper. If you reply to a post and delete your post no one ever knows you bumped it. Unless they check it super fast or you delete it super slow. It still stays at the top after you delete your post. Everyone should bump 10 per day that would make a real mess!!

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 08:43 AM
I don't like it. These threads should die, not get bumped. All this does is keep the crappy threads at the top.

usmfan
05-18-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm to lazy to do it but....

We need a phantom thread bumper. If you reply to a post and delete your post no one ever knows you bumped it. Unless they check it super fast or you delete it super slow. It still stays at the top after you delete your post. Everyone should bump 10 per day that would make a real mess!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't someone get banned for phantom bumping all the time?

Dynasty
05-18-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's hilarious is what it is

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it could have been many years ago when message boards were new to most people.

Gamblor
05-18-2005, 12:28 PM
i think the point is that SameThreadBumper is finding all the idiots who post repeat threads and pointing them out to everyone for well-deserved ridicule.

To avoid such ridicule, next time a repeat post comes up, the person will think twice and use the search function to make sure it hasn't already been posted.

Very good.

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think the point is that SameThreadBumper is finding all the idiots who post repeat threads and pointing them out to everyone for well-deserved ridicule.

To avoid such ridicule, next time a repeat post comes up, the person will think twice and use the search function to make sure it hasn't already been posted.

Very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand the point. But people aren't going to start using the search function just because of this moran. And he's subjecting all the rest of us to more pain than he the posters of the repeats.