PDA

View Full Version : Party poker skins for dummies (help me please)

Unoriginalname
05-18-2005, 02:48 AM
Can anyone take a minute to just explain how signing up for multiple party poker skins works? I just need a few questions answered. I know party/empire/eurobet/etc. are all the same except MTT. I know you can't sign up for two on same computer.

Question 1: I have an account with party already. If I sign up for Empire on another computer, I can start playing on the computer I have party poker on? Can I play SnG's on party AND empire ON the same computer at the same time (6-tabling) and NOT be in any kind of trouble or have any kind of risk of having either of my accounts frozen? (has party poker ever declared any official stance on this?)

Q2: can I sign up with the same information for empire and party (name, address, neteller account, etc.)? Or do I have to sign up someone else's name like my wife's?

Q3: I'm assuming party/empire have separate bank rolls (correct me if i'm wrong). Can I deposit and cash out to party and empire with one neteller account? Or do I need a second neteller from say my wife?
Q4: Do I use a different username for empire and party? [From what I heard, it won't let me join the same SnG with both names (which is a good thing)].

Q5: Like I said, I have an account with party which I signed up for before I knew anything about rakeback. Is it impossible for me to get rakeback with party now? Can I still get rakeback with empire?

Thanks for any help answering my questions guys.

citanul
05-18-2005, 02:52 AM
go to the internet gambling forum. post this there, if the faq or 40 other posts don't answer your question for you. i'd suggest also using the search function.

citanul