PDA

View Full Version : 5/18 Suns v. Mavs

heropretend
05-18-2005, 01:50 AM
Playing the money line on the Mavs at +250. I'm concerned its too early to take, but I see game 5 as a toss up, with a small edge to Phoenix. I'm also concerned that Barkley's going with the Mavs because he's historically inaccurate in his predictions (see Yao Ming!). But I can't get away from a 58 win team being offered this kind of price in a 2-2 series. I'm not factoring in momemtum in this series because the suns can turn it up at any point.

Besides the defensive focus shifting to Amare, consider Qrich/Nash/JJackson/Barbosa are being asked to play playoff defense against the versatile Mavs swingmen. Joe Johnson's absence on the defensive end is really being understated here. Stackhouse, Howard, and Daniels destroyed these guys in the last game.

This is the first time I've gone against the Suns this year, and I hope I'm taking the right line.

JupiterUWG
05-18-2005, 02:00 AM
i think the suns will win...but i agree that +250 is a darn good price...i say nice bet

ThaHero
05-18-2005, 09:55 PM
I say nice bet. My brother placed this bet today as well, and is currently watching the game VERY closely lol.