PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Bonus

PokerBob
05-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Just got an email from Absolute. 20% up to $200. Use code MAY20.

grimel
05-18-2005, 12:44 AM
I'm about ready to try MAY20 every day and see what happens. That's been the code every Wed and weekend in May so far.

BluEsiNsOuL
05-18-2005, 02:23 AM
Can you deposit, get the bonus, then cash out the deposit and leave the pending bonus in your account for future playing?

tinga81
05-18-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you deposit, get the bonus, then cash out the deposit and leave the pending bonus in your account for future playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, make sure you play a hand within 60 days, i believe.

grimel
05-18-2005, 02:37 AM
You have to waite 48hrs between deposit and withdrawl (so you miss the odd next bonus).

You have 60 days to clear the bonus and they stack.

Womble
05-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Are these released $10 at a time? Not really bothered if I dont clear one in 60 days if they are since there are so many /images/graemlins/smile.gif

grimel
05-18-2005, 12:08 PM
Yes, $10 at a time. I'm over half way through the inital signup bonus in < 30 days. Of course there has been a few hundred more in bonus piled on that. What's a whore to do, so much bonus, so little time.

benfranklin
05-18-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute has always said that bonuses not cleared within 60 days of deposit would expire. In the past, they rarely enforced that, and they actually expired only if you did not play there at all for a 60 day period.

They have changed their policy, and now the bonuses actually expire if not cleared within 60 days of the depeosit. The only problem with this is that if your pending bonus account goes to zero, you also lose any accumulated points in your account at the same time. You can prevent this by making another deposit so that your bonus account never goes to zero.

pokerrookie
05-18-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute has always said that bonuses not cleared within 60 days of deposit would expire. In the past, they rarely enforced that, and they actually expired only if you did not play there at all for a 60 day period.

They have changed their policy, and now the bonuses actually expire if not cleared within 60 days of the depeosit. The only problem with this is that if your pending bonus account goes to zero, you also lose any accumulated points in your account at the same time. You can prevent this by making another deposit so that your bonus account never goes to zero.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to wait 48 hours until you can withdraw your money, regardless of how much you are playing in that time. Thus, don't put your entire roll into Absolute to get a bonus, unless you intend to play there.