PDA

View Full Version : Getting into the mile high club

Non_Comformist
05-17-2005, 07:25 PM
OK here's the situation, im on way the Boston. Ill be at PDX for a couple hours, then a layover in SF for 2 hours, followed by an 8 hour flight to Boston. What the best way to maximize my chances of joining the mile high club, or atleast banging someone during the lay over? I'm better looking that probably 80% of males.

I've got 2 hours here get ideas so give me your best.

PS. Airports are boring as [censored]. There was a super hot older chick with a sweet ass but she saw my starwars book and left. what a bitch

istewart
05-17-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm better looking that probably 80% of males.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's crunch some real numbers here.

SpearsBritney
05-17-2005, 07:29 PM
haha "100 mile club"

mmbt0ne
05-17-2005, 07:48 PM
Take a space shuttle over there.

Non_Comformist
05-17-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Take a space shuttle over there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny.

I get it assholes, mile high club

Klepton
05-17-2005, 07:54 PM
ask barron, apparently he was os good he got a relationship out of it

he didn't do her on the flight, but only because her family was there

pokerjo22
05-17-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's crunch some real numbers here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll lay 20-1 that in 12 hours time he still won't have joined the mile high club.

ethan
05-17-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
haha "100 mile club"

[/ QUOTE ]

Step 1: become an astronaut.

gunt
05-17-2005, 07:58 PM
if you carry a star wars book you shouldnt even be in the ground floor club.

The Stranger
05-17-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously bro, that is unacceptable for anyone over the age of four.

SpearsBritney
05-17-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. kinda explains the whole 100 mile thing now

J_V
05-17-2005, 08:01 PM
Joining the mile high club is almost impossible on a non chartered aircraft. Don't know anyone that has done it. Your bet is a safe and sad one. Although boning in an airport lavatory would suck except for the story.

tdarko
05-17-2005, 08:05 PM
just beat off in the bathroom, its too small for sex...unless you are flying to china.

jakethebake
05-17-2005, 08:05 PM
Who the hell is it that's been get all that airplane action letely? PM him for advice. Oh yea, ask Bruiser too.

private joker
05-17-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. kinda explains the whole 100 mile thing now

[/ QUOTE ]

But not the better looking that 80% of men thing. Usually your fan worship of Star Wars is inversely proportional to your handsomeness.

InchoateHand
05-17-2005, 08:22 PM
It sucks when you keep pressing the call attendant button with her ass.

Non_Comformist
05-17-2005, 09:40 PM
The group of passangers to SF is not looking promising, one possible candidate really. Maybe ill get lucky and sit next to her. Starwars book has been packed

Non_Comformist
05-18-2005, 12:30 AM
Ended up in a row to myself so nothing yet, although there was some good eye contact with the one candidate that I think we all can agree should count as a 25% success rate. Making me a 1/4 member of the mile high club.

Ive got 2 hours in SF to make something happen which I get busy with as soon as I finish my tuna melt.

I did finish my first starwars book and will now move onto the 2nd.

LotsOfOuts69
05-18-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

PS. There was a super hot older chick with a sweet ass but she saw my starwars book and left.

[/ QUOTE ]

AEKDBet
05-18-2005, 06:19 AM
You're gonna have to have some big [censored] balls.

This means while waiting for your flight, pick a target, sit next to her and talk. You should be gaining steady momemtum all the time. If not find a new target.

Casually ask where she is sitting in your conversation. If its close to you it will be easier to trade. If not, you should mention that maybe you can trade tickets with somebody (since you are alone etc. etc.). You don't want to come off like a stalker weirdo, becuase she will certainly ask where you are sitting.

Once on the flight, you can try to jokingly build to the conversation to sex / mile high club. But this is a weak approach.

At some point in the conversation say that you are going to the bathroom and are going to wait 10 mins for her. Phrase it anyway you want. Mention mile high club, [censored], whatever. Bottom line is there is not getting an easy "mile-high" pass unless you have a girlfriend. Just go for it.

Good luck. You've really got nothing to lose, and should act that way.

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ended up in a row to myself so nothing yet, although there was some good eye contact with the one candidate that I think we all can agree should count as a 25% success rate. Making me a 1/4 member of the mile high club.

Ive got 2 hours in SF to make something happen which I get busy with as soon as I finish my tuna melt.

I did finish my first starwars book and will now move onto the 2nd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else find this very sad?

jackdaniels
05-18-2005, 08:57 AM
I am a chartered member of the Mile High club - it helps that my wife is a flight attendant so we fly A LOT. Never done it on one of her shifts (while she was working) - but quickies in the lavatory are standard operating procedure for us on any flight over 4 hours (helps us sleep through the rest of the flight /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

My experience is that unless you are flying with your wife/girlfriend, this is very difficult to attain. Ofcourse, your claim
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
May tip the scales a bit.

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am a chartered member of the Mile High club -

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted my mile high story awhile back in Dcifr's airline thread. (WTF is with the url linky thing today? not working?)

Shajen
05-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Fix that [censored], Jake.

Thread destroyer /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jackdaniels
05-18-2005, 09:37 AM
I managed to read it even though the link was shite!

[ QUOTE ]
We played it up big like we were headed to certain death, never to see a woman again.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Well my buddy ended up in the lavatory with one girl. I was in the galley with the other two.

[/ QUOTE ]

ni han.

jakethebake
05-18-2005, 09:38 AM
I'll try this one more time. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1904804&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)