PDA

View Full Version : Raymer commentary on WSOP 2004 tonight?

vindikation
05-17-2005, 04:22 PM
I think that the Raymer commentary on WSOP 2004 might be on tonight in Los Angeles at 11:00pm on ESPN2. I can't really find too much info, but at one time tv.yahoo.com listed it.

I'm not 100% sure though.

dogmeat
05-17-2005, 07:35 PM
I watched that a month or so ago, and found it to be quite interesting, and not overly hard to understand his thinking or what he interprets the other player's thinking to be at different times (which gives me hope).

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Jordan Olsommer
05-17-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I watched that a month or so ago, and found it to be quite interesting, and not overly hard to understand his thinking or what he interprets the other player's thinking to be at different times (which gives me hope).

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that - it was like a real-time "Inside the Poker Mind" seminar. Fantastic stuff.

Now if only I could find a copy of it on the internet so I wouldn't have to wait for it to be on once in a blue moon :P

Russ McGinley
05-18-2005, 01:54 AM
Compare it to Moneymaker's commentary, which they obviously recorded sometime after Fossilman's win as MM struggled to remember what the fu<font color="black"></font>ck he was thinking back then /images/graemlins/smile.gif

"uh, yeah, I was beaten for sure, but, uh, yeah, I was, uh, I was feeling good, so..."

vindikation
05-18-2005, 11:39 AM
Damn it wasn't on last night, it was the very first day of the 2004 Main Event. If anyone knows when it is on again, please post it.

Thanks!

Phil2
05-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Next time it is on, get your friends over and play a drinking game to it. One drink every time Raymer says the word "correct." /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dogmeat
05-18-2005, 06:54 PM
I watched it on my computer - I think it was on tinylittleurl.com If you search for this - you might find the listing about a month ago.