PDA

View Full Version : More Eurobet Bashing

phil_ivey_fan
05-17-2005, 03:14 PM
so not only is it a pretty shitty party skin w/ the cashier crap. But I just found out you can only change your player name once every 6 months. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GoblinMason (Craig)
05-17-2005, 03:19 PM
But aren't the tables prettier than the other skins???

I think that makes up for it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Subby
05-17-2005, 03:22 PM
How am I supposed to keep my fishy list up to date if you get to change your screenname every 2 weeks? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif eurobet...

OrianasDaad
05-17-2005, 03:26 PM
I thought it was this way at all skins. Guess I need to check it out.

Fat Nicky
05-17-2005, 03:27 PM
you guys need to stop complaining about the eurobet cashier business. it takes 2 minutes longer to cashout.

SoftcoreRevolt
05-17-2005, 03:34 PM
It is slightly difficult to get ahold of a password I had forgotten, there's no "Forgot Password" option like on the other skins, I've gotta call em.. grr.

FishHooks
05-17-2005, 04:03 PM
eurobet is the best skin for rakeback, and its very peeeerty

college_boy
05-17-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it best for rakeback?

ricochet420
05-17-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you guys need to stop complaining about the eurobet cashier business. it takes 20 seconds longer to cashout.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

and DITTO!!!

ricochet420
05-17-2005, 04:27 PM
Different cashier system. [ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it best for rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

FishHooks
05-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Search your question, been explained many times.

spentrent
05-17-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use ChipLitre's felt skin with Eurobet and it kills Party because the tourney info is in a white, readable font. (Level 2, Blinds 25/50, etc). Party's tourney info is in black and impossible to read on that mod.

The sleek buttons are cool too.

ricochet420
05-17-2005, 04:46 PM
LINK?
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use ChipLitre's felt skin with Eurobet and it kills Party because the tourney info is in a white, readable font. (Level 2, Blinds 25/50, etc). Party's tourney info is in black and impossible to read on that mod.

The sleek buttons are cool too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yobz
05-17-2005, 04:51 PM
I love eurobet (thanks rakeback) but besides that i hate that you can't rebuy...I have to sit down with 50BB instead of 25 or else fear leaving a good table.

playersare
05-17-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love eurobet (thanks rakeback) but besides that i hate that you can't rebuy...I have to sit down with 50BB instead of 25 or else fear leaving a good table.

[/ QUOTE ]
you can't rebuy? have you ever tried clicking on the dealer's chip tray?

BottlesOf
05-17-2005, 05:06 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

FishHooks
05-17-2005, 05:08 PM
haha yea you can definatly rebuy.

Subby
05-17-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll never get a 3 in front with that kind of crazy talk!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

spentrent
05-17-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LINK?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.chiplitre.com/

Chip, I want some juice if he clicks your ads /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Yobz
05-17-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you can't rebuy? have you ever tried clicking on the dealer's chip tray?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's me being stupid, thinking of another server /images/graemlins/blush.gif

We all make mistakes sometimes... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CountDeMonet
05-17-2005, 05:39 PM
I concur Sir, The tables are prettier!

CountDeMonet

phil_ivey_fan
05-17-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you guys need to stop complaining about the eurobet cashier business. it takes 2 minutes longer to cashout.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not what I am referring to. I am talking about checking your balance while playing tables. You have to bust out Window's Calculator and add up the amount in the bank and the amount on the tables, where as in ALL the other party skins, the total is available. ALSO, I am referring to the fact that you have to bust open a web browser to even get to the cashier where as ALL the other party sites have a popup VB window for the cashier.

I do appreciate the rakeback on euro though...really the only thing keeping me there.

TobDog
05-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Ok, am I the only one here, who is not dumb enought to brag that I CANT ADD!

Joe826
05-17-2005, 06:34 PM
i didn't even know it was possible to change your name, how do you do this? i emailed them just last week and they said it's "impossible".

Freudian
05-17-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i didn't even know it was possible to change your name, how do you do this? i emailed them just last week and they said it's "impossible".

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's how (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/search.php?Cat=)

patrick_star
05-18-2005, 02:05 AM
I just started on Eurobet and my main gripe with it is the irritating window that pops up every time I close the poker client...really annoying, particularly if I'm on another page and it steals my browser window. Anybody know how to fix this (in Firefox)?

mmbt0ne
05-18-2005, 02:09 AM
If you really want to know your standing at the time, is it really hard to keep pokertracker open?

J_B
05-18-2005, 02:53 AM
Are you losing that much $$$ that you need to know this?

Gotta go deposit more - won't be able to rebuy again - o no.

What's your name on there?

Subby
05-18-2005, 08:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is not what I am referring to. I am talking about checking your balance while playing tables. You have to bust out Window's Calculator and add up the amount in the bank and the amount on the tables, where as in ALL the other party skins, the total is available. ALSO, I am referring to the fact that you have to bust open a web browser to even get to the cashier where as ALL the other party sites have a popup VB window for the cashier.

[/ QUOTE ]
Phil Ivey told me to tell you to bust open Poker Tracker...

vipon
05-18-2005, 08:20 AM
the cashier is solid though when you get it up becasue all you have to do is click refresh (which is right there). On all other party skins you have to CLOSE the cashier, open it backup again....PAIN the asss

Subby
05-18-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the cashier is solid though when you get it up becasue all you have to do is click refresh (which is right there). On all other party skins you have to CLOSE the cashier, open it backup again....PAIN the asss

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, or you can just click on the play money tab and then the real money tab /images/graemlins/smile.gif