PDA

View Full Version : "I like taco" response worked like a charm

hogua
05-17-2005, 12:44 PM
I was playing some 2/4 5 stud at Bodog, and even though I was doing well, when a player started calling me a fish and commenting on my horrible play.

Even hand that I won, produced more table coaching directed at me. I played along for a while, with the "I'm just here to have fun. Don't care if I win" and "It's all luck, anyone can win" responses.

Every time I responsed, the "coach" increased the attacks on my play. Finally, when asked why I raised "every hand", I didn't know what else to say, so I responed, "I like tacos".

That seemed to push the guy over the edge, and he just lost it (both in his responses to me and the way he played). He went on total tilt.

I them gave him one more "I like tacos" and the "coach" and one other player seemed convinced I was crazy, and they started spewing chips. It was awesome!

I believe "I like tacos" was coined by Microbob, so, to him, I say thank you. In less than 2 hours (at 2/4), those guys paid my car payment for the month.

Once they tilted, they refused to fold against me! It was friggin' awesome!

Nato76
05-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Is this all I have to do to win?

hogua
05-17-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this all I have to do to win?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Winning is easier when the othe rplayers are off there game, and, when I used the "I like tacos" comment, theier games went downhill fast.