PDA

View Full Version : Party 5/10 full games

JoshuaMayes
05-17-2005, 12:03 PM
Has anyone noticed that the 5/10 full games at Party can be pretty rocky? I am still making money, but sometimes the games have smaller average pots than the 3/6 tables. I usually play a few 3/6 tables at the same time as the 5/10s, and the games are so much juicier at 3/6. I have been sweating the 10/20 games some to get ready for my next step up, and those games also seem much softer than the 5/10. Is this just a function of my limited experience at the 5/10 (I have only been playing these games for a few weeks), or are these games routinely rock gardens?

gergery
05-17-2005, 01:02 PM
I don't think they are rocky at all.

JoshuaMayes
05-17-2005, 01:09 PM
The last few weeknights I have played, the average pot sizes have often been between $40 and $50, with many headsup and threehanded pots. Like I said, I haven't been playing them that long, and there was incredible loose action on saturday night, but on regular evenings the games seem to be pretty tight so far.

KJ o
05-17-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think they are rocky at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long does everyone think it will take until standard metics such as avg pot size, VPIP% and stuff like that are publicly collected for each level of each site and published on the web much like pokerpuls is doing for overall traffic today?

There are of course a gazillion threads like this all over 2+2 and everywhere else, yet it seems like the truth should be fairly easily meassurable.