PDA

View Full Version : Party SnG Peak hours

albin
05-17-2005, 08:47 AM
Hello!
I playing the $20 SnGs at party and beating them with a 9% ROI 8 tabling (Have not played enough hands to say for sure but I hope my ROI will go up a few % as well). However I planning to move up to the $30s during peak hours. My only problem is that I can’t tell from my database what time the SnGs peak hours are. Would be great if someone with a large database could help me out with hours and days. I have my clues that it will be in line with the number of players that are logged on, but can't say it for sure. Any comments on playing different levels according to time and day would be great too.

jah0550
05-17-2005, 08:56 AM
The more people online...the softer the games will be. I'd try playing between 6-11pm central time. There are usually about 60,000+ on there in that time.

albin
05-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Thats what I was thinking as well, but I think there is more to it than that. Europeans usually play tighter so I don't really like to play with too many of them so I recon there will be more profitable to play then they are a sleep, but as I said I don't have any stats on this. Would be great if some of you guys could post win rates at different days and hours.

Peace and Love

Scuba Chuck
05-17-2005, 10:03 AM
Fish Tracker (http://matt.mondrary.com/poker/stats/)

TStokes
05-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Thats a cool link thanks Scuba.