PDA

View Full Version : 50 $50+5: I have caught Daliman's losing streak (-60% ROI)

AA suited
05-17-2005, 12:51 AM
i lose:
coin flips
60/40 (either way)
they catch their 3 outer (ie: my ak vs their aq)
they catch their 2 outer (ie: my KK vs their 22)
When i steal as a shortstacked button/sb, they ALWAYS have a great hand (AT+, or pocket pair)

It seems no matter what I do, I can't win /images/graemlins/frown.gif

ARRRGGGG... Banging head against wall /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Maulik
05-17-2005, 12:55 AM
keep on keepin'

you've got this

Blarg
05-17-2005, 03:52 AM
Hey I've got two weeks of that, if it makes you feel any better.

Seadood228
05-17-2005, 06:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i lose:
coin flips
60/40 (either way)
they catch their 3 outer (ie: my ak vs their aq)
they catch their 2 outer (ie: my KK vs their 22)
When i steal as a shortstacked button/sb, they ALWAYS have a great hand (AT+, or pocket pair)

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot those times when you arrive at the bubble with a big stack, and another big stack calls your allin with a mediocre hand to beat you, all with some short stack hanging on for dear life... Then the shortie calls you foolish /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sounds like my run last week. Just remember to have a short tern nenory and you'll be alright.

DasLeben
05-17-2005, 07:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You forgot those times when you arrive at the bubble with a big stack, and another big stack calls your allin with a mediocre hand to beat you, all with some short stack hanging on for dear life... Then the shortie calls you foolish /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sounds like my run last week. Just remember to have a short tern nenory and you'll be alright.

[/ QUOTE ]

I relate to that. Tonight I went from biggie on the bubble to out in about 3 hands, all while a couple smallies happily watched. Didja know you shouldn't call when a guy with a comparable stack pushes with threes and you have queens? I didn't know that either.

pergesu
05-17-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I relate to that. Tonight I went from biggie on the bubble to out in about 3 hands, all while a couple smallies happily watched. Didja know you shouldn't call when a guy with a comparable stack pushes with threes and you have queens? I didn't know that either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know the exact stack sizes, but if you have a good stack, and a guy who's got you covered pushes when there are a couple smallies, ICM shows that you need a monster to call. Might want to think about that next time.

Nick B.
05-17-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't know the exact stack sizes, but if you have a good stack, and a guy who's got you covered pushes when there are a couple smallies, ICM shows that you need a monster to call. Might want to think about that next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you call QQ??

Scuba Chuck
05-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Finally, a place for me to post my bad beats from last night.

I was 6 tabling. Within a matter of less than 5 minutes, I had AA (two) or KK on 5 of my tables. Allin preflop, all 5. I was one-tabling in short time. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AA v AK
AA v KJ
KK v AJ
KK v JJ
KK v AK

Scuba
should I fold preflop? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

First time I ever threw anything.

pergesu
05-17-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you call QQ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Das is my homie, and I like to give him [censored]. Thus the implication that calling with QQ was a mistake.

Clearly it's the right play.

pooh74
05-17-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I was 6 tabling. Within a matter of less than 5 minutes, I had AA (two) or KK on 5 of my tables. Allin preflop, all 5. I was one-tabling in short time. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AA v AK
AA v KJ
KK v AJ
KK v JJ
KK v AK

Scuba

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're gonna have a bad run, I'd prefer it this way...get it over with.

I think if the above happened to me, Id get beyond angry so fast I wouldnt have time to react to it and would probably just start laughing (then crying).

durron597
05-17-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

AA v AK
AA v KJ
KK v AJ
KK v JJ
KK v AK

Scuba

[/ QUOTE ]

Ow.

astarck
05-17-2005, 11:34 AM
Is anyone not running badly right now?

adanthar
05-17-2005, 11:36 AM
I took a short break from SNG's a week ago, played two multis during the week to keep in practice, won one, finished third in the other and am up 11K. I think that's running pretty good.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

astarck
05-17-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I took a short break from SNG's a week ago, played two multis during the week to keep in practice, won one, finished third in the other and am up 11K. I think that's running pretty good.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think "running pretty good" is an understatement.

Congrats.