PDA

View Full Version : tag team situation...

Badboyy
05-17-2005, 12:22 AM
You and your good friend are at this girls house after the bar. You are on the couch, she gets on top and things get naked and naughty. Your friend is watching then comes up behind her. As your doing her, you realize your friend has joined in on the action and hes " putting it in her pooper ". Fine no problem her hands are around your neck , the rythm is good you keep going and she is not complaining, shes loving it.

A minute into the fiasco you shift a little and your Dick slips out. You feel a hand on your Dick. Dick is placed back in and you keep at it. You then realize the girls hands never left the back of your head. What do you do ?

Discuss......

Victor
05-17-2005, 12:24 AM
hey, what are friends for......

NLSoldier
05-17-2005, 12:24 AM
Easy, you don't befriend people that would watch you while you are doing a chick, much less come in the room and join in.

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-17-2005, 12:26 AM
This never happened, stop lying.

istewart
You get up and post it on 2+2.

youtalkfunny
This is addressed in that cinematic classic, "Auto Focus".

BOB: (watching video tape) What's that?

JOHN: What?

BOB: Stop the tape! That. On my ass. What is that?

JOHN: My hand.

BOB: What is your hand doing on my ass?

JOHN: I thought you liked it.

BOB: I thought it was HERS!

JOHN: It's not a big deal, is it?

BOB: You're a [censored]! Don't ever talk to me again!

JOHN: Aw, come on, Bob! It's a group grope!

(I love that movie.)

nothumb
05-17-2005, 12:27 AM
Ask your buddy to pinch you and wake you up.

NT

Boris
05-17-2005, 12:28 AM
now you know you have a true friend.

prizminferno
05-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Stick it in his pooper? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

istewart
05-17-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahaha.

Badboyy
05-17-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

saw that coming....

But seriously , would you keep going and talk about it later ? Get up right away and ask him dude what the [censored] !??

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-17-2005, 12:34 AM
He probably just wanted your penis out of the way so he could finish boning her.

Badboyy
05-17-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He probably just wanted your penis out of the way so he could finish boning her.

[/ QUOTE ]

you clearly misunderstood what happened

05-17-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maulik
05-17-2005, 12:37 AM
dude kick his ass, get him outta there

Badboyy
05-17-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where did i claim it did ? The story was told to me last night at my house by my friend who this happened to. This started a vigorous debate on what he should have done. Most there were of the opinion he should have stopped immediately ... i say keep going and ask him about it later....

bump
05-17-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
keep going and talk about it later

[/ QUOTE ]

05-17-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where did i claim it did ? The story was told to me last night at my house by my friend who this happened to. This started a vigorous debate on what he should have done. Most there were of the opinion he should have stopped immediately ... i say keep going and ask him about it later....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd finish and talk to him about it later

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-17-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your penis slips out, it can either fall towards you or it can move up towards her anus. If there is a penis currently in said anus, the penis which had up to now occupied the vagina may interfere with the boning of that aforementioned anus. The man to which the penis in the rectum is attached may not want that other penis hanging around, so he moves it.

Listen, the thing is, you guys are boning a chick at the same time. You clearly have no problem with your junk being around somebody else's. I'm almost certain your balls probably touched at some point during this process, so what the hell does it matter if he helps you out a little.

Badboyy
05-17-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you clearly DO understand ... well said, and hilarious

If your penis slips out, it can either fall towards you or it can move up towards her anus. If there is a penis currently in said anus, the penis which had up to now occupied the vagina may interfere with the boning of that aforementioned anus. The man to which the penis in the rectum is attached may not want that other penis hanging around, so he moves it.

Listen, the thing is, you guys are boning a chick at the same time. You clearly have no problem with your junk being around somebody else's. I'm almost certain your balls probably touched at some point during this process, so what the hell does it matter if he helps you out a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

Klepton
05-17-2005, 12:53 AM
i vow one day i will do this for my friend

PoBoy321
05-17-2005, 01:06 AM
You are by far the dirtiest, sketchiest person I've ever encountered. I am hereby taking a brief hiatus from posting in OOT because I'm worried that just by being on the same board as this guy I'm gonna get the herp.

Badboyy
05-17-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are by far the dirtiest, sketchiest person I've ever encountered. I am hereby taking a brief hiatus from posting in OOT because I'm worried that just by being on the same board as this guy I'm gonna get the herp.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gifouch

( but again the story was told to me , i was not envolved )

BusterStacks
05-17-2005, 01:15 AM
Well , one thing's for sure: you're finishing the job before you do anything.

James282
05-17-2005, 01:18 AM
I mean I'd probably finger his ass a little as a thank you.
-James

bdk3clash
05-17-2005, 01:34 AM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/title_history/world_tag/images/lod.jpg
"Whoops. Wrong thread. Don't mind us."

DrPublo
05-17-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You and your good friend are at this girls house after the bar. You are on the couch, she gets on top and things get naked and naughty. Your friend is watching then comes up behind her. As your doing her, you realize your friend has joined in on the action and hes " putting it in her pooper ". Fine no problem her hands are around your neck , the rythm is good you keep going and she is not complaining, shes loving it.

A minute into the fiasco you shift a little and your Dick slips out. You feel a hand on your Dick. Dick is placed back in and you keep at it. You then realize the girls hands never left the back of your head. What do you do ?

Discuss......

[/ QUOTE ]

Cum on his face?

The Doc

Eurotrash
05-17-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.musicmatic.de/T/TagTeam1a.jpg
"WHOOMP! Wrong thread. Don't mind us."

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't do this, but....

fixed your post!

Brain
05-17-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"WHOOMP!. Wrong thread. Don't mind us."

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed your post!

[/ QUOTE ]

Brad beat me to the wrestling pic, but you win. Ni han.

05-17-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss......

[/ QUOTE ]

Cum on his face?

The Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

Genius

Gamblor
05-17-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'd finish and talk to him about it later

[/ QUOTE ]

If and when you win some major tournament, hopefully the WSOP assuming that i don't, I can't wait to sell this quote to the national enquirer or maybe the pokerstars blog.

hunterking
05-17-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss......

[/ QUOTE ]

pretend it never happened then blame it on newsweek

hk

05-17-2005, 04:17 AM
lol, deny deny deny

loudog
05-17-2005, 04:18 AM
hey didnt you bang that jenniced chick? how was she in the fart sack?

thatpfunk
05-17-2005, 04:31 AM
Gee, you don't beat around the bush do you.

loudog
05-17-2005, 04:35 AM
Gee, you don't beat around the bush do you

nope. i want to find out if gavin does though. he is sooo dreamy.

drexah
05-17-2005, 08:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You get up and post it on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh, i like you.

samjjones
05-17-2005, 08:25 AM
What exactly is the problem here? Did your homophobic friend think it was "gay" that his buddy grabbed his stuff? I think that ship sailed once your buddy was getting it on with the chick and the other dude didn't have the decency to leave the room. If thats the worst that happened, he should consider himself lucky that the other guy didn't try doing "other" things...

jakethebake
05-17-2005, 09:21 AM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

ttleistdci
05-17-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"WHOOMP!. Wrong thread. Don't mind us."

[/ QUOTE ]

Hawk & Animal > Tag Team (the music group)

fixed your post!

[/ QUOTE ]

Brad beat me to the wrestling pic, but you win. Ni han.

[/ QUOTE ]

MoreWineII
05-17-2005, 01:02 PM
Scream "sausage fest!" and punch her in the face.

btw, 2 girls and 1 guy > 2 guys and 1 girl.

B00T
05-17-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey didnt you bang that jenniced chick? how was she in the fart sack?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

meep_42
05-17-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your play, brilliant, in my opinion.

-d

IndieMatty
05-17-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't lie. I'm a little dissapointed it wasn't these guys:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/hartfoundation/03.jpg

Badboyy
05-17-2005, 06:52 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/badboyy/negative.jpg /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Badboyy
05-17-2005, 06:54 PM
nice

ThaSaltCracka
05-17-2005, 06:59 PM
this is a great thread.

Slacker13
05-17-2005, 07:07 PM
At the very least hand him some gloves. Less personal, i think.

The Stranger
05-17-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't lie. I'm a little dissapointed it wasn't these guys:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/hartfoundation/03.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

http://austinwm.club.fr/HTLM/Photos/T/The_Earthquake/Natural_Disasters_05.jpg

IggyWH
05-17-2005, 07:45 PM
http://www.wrestlingclassics.com/bushwhackers/gallery/gallery26.jpg

^ Best. Ever.

The Stranger
05-17-2005, 07:46 PM
I loved those guys when I was a kid. But couldn't you find a better picture?

IggyWH
05-17-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried, but I guess they're just too old.

Looks like after their WWF career they did a lot of crap wrestling so most of the pics were them wearing like pink and lime green outfits and that just wasn't the bushwackers.

IggyWH
05-17-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's them in camu at least :

http://ewfprowrestling.bizland.com/wrestlers/images/bushwackers.jpg

The Stranger
05-17-2005, 07:51 PM
A little better, but yeah you're right, good pics of these guys are hard to find.

http://www.wrestlingtradingcards.com/images/1991_wwf_swanson/bushwhackers.jpg

bernie
05-17-2005, 09:30 PM
2 guys are sitting on a couch after doing each other. 1 leans over to give the other a kiss. The other 1 jolts back saying, "Hey, none of that gay stuff!"

[ QUOTE ]
You and your good friend are at this girls house after the bar. You are on the couch, she gets on top and things get naked and naughty. Your friend is watching then comes up behind her. As your doing her, you realize your friend has joined in on the action and hes " putting it in her pooper ". Fine no problem

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point, I don't think you're too worried if the guy touches your junk. It's not like his nutsack isn't going to be slapping on your shaft anyways.

You'd look like an idiot if all of a sudden you find something like the guy helping you re-insert offensive during this. You're kind of beyond that point.

b

Victor
05-17-2005, 09:46 PM
this thread is funny. after talking to my friends some decided it was bad. others said they wouldnt have minded. there was no clear majority.

however, some who said that they would not have minded your situation said that they would be upset if the same situation occured with them in the other hole.

Alobar
05-17-2005, 10:05 PM
if you are comofortable enough with ure buddy that youa re [censored] some chick while hes in the room, and the offer no objection when he walks up and sticks it in her pooper. It seems very very silly to all of a sudden stop banging the chick, cuz he did what he did. If if bothers you enough to stop, his jack hammerinc cock inches away from yours, should have been way more than enough to make you stop along time ago.

I like what Joe Rogan has to say about that kinda thing "That girl doesnt even need to be there, she is just an excuse"

gunt
05-17-2005, 11:23 PM
at least he put your dong back in her ass instead of into his

lighterjobs
05-18-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
at least he put your dong back in her ass instead of into his

[/ QUOTE ]

what the hell are you talking about?

cnfuzzd
05-18-2005, 05:39 AM
clearly these two guys have vestiges of homosexuality anyway, since while dp'ing the chick there is the barest segment of flesh seperating their two cocks, and they can clearly feel each other while inside the chick. At that point, no one should really care who touches what on who. This is why the best way to do 2 guys on 1 girl is the "top and bottom" approach, where one dude gets the oral, and the other gets the snatch. Some people are comfortable trading off, some arent. Usually it has a large amount to do with wether this is pre-first dude-orgasm or no. Ideally, they both shot on her face.

Amatures, one and all....

peace

john nickle

Badboyy
05-18-2005, 08:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2 guys are sitting on a couch after doing each other. 1 leans over to give the other a kiss. The other 1 jolts back saying, "Hey, none of that gay stuff!"

[ QUOTE ]
You and your good friend are at this girls house after the bar. You are on the couch, she gets on top and things get naked and naughty. Your friend is watching then comes up behind her. As your doing her, you realize your friend has joined in on the action and hes " putting it in her pooper ". Fine no problem

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point, I don't think you're too worried if the guy touches your junk. It's not like his nutsack isn't going to be slapping on your shaft anyways.

You'd look like an idiot if all of a sudden you find something like the guy helping you re-insert offensive during this. You're kind of beyond that point.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/badboyy/negative.jpg