PDA

View Full Version : YASP - 7500 at 6-max, looking at the big numbers.

JoshuaD
05-16-2005, 11:32 PM
I play 1/2 6max when I'm clearing bonuses. I'm afraid I might be lagging too much there, how do the numbers look here? I understand that some haven't converged yet, I just want a look at the basics.

Thanks.

http://joshman.ath.cx:81/shstats.gif

Alobar
05-16-2005, 11:55 PM
I think you are to aggresive PF. You attempt to steal isnt all that high, but your PFR and VPIP are up there, so it looks like you are raising lots of limpers. You also have pretty high post flop AF numbers.

I think they are all to high, but ill prolly be told otherwise, I dunno if 30/20 is still en vogue or not.

My personal opinion, tighten up and learn the game before starting to LAG it up PF

JoshuaD
05-17-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you are to aggresive PF. You attempt to steal isnt all that high, but your PFR and VPIP are up there, so it looks like you are raising lots of limpers. You also have pretty high post flop AF numbers.

I think they are all to high, but ill prolly be told otherwise, I dunno if 30/20 is still en vogue or not.

My personal opinion, tighten up and learn the game before starting to LAG it up PF

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, any one else?

krishanleong
05-17-2005, 10:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to vote for this as well.

Krishan

stigmata
05-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Too aggressive pre- and post- flop, especially for 1/2 where you have very little fold equity and can't just run the tables over with aggression. I imagine with those stats you are spewing chips when your obviously behind. However, your BB/100 looks good, although obviously sample size issues. I would tone down the aggression a little and see where your at after 25k.

Kimpan
05-17-2005, 02:44 PM
how about his folded to river bet? I'm also at a near 50%.. don't really know what's up with that..

JoshuaD
05-18-2005, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how about his folded to river bet? I'm also at a near 50%.. don't really know what's up with that..

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither. Maybe because I'm so aggressive that I'm the one betting the river most of the time? The 50% mostly being those times that it's just being checked down?