PDA

View Full Version : so I drank a bit much last night and...

whiskeytown
05-16-2005, 09:09 PM
bought a houseplant at the Grocery store.

WTF am I gonna do with this big ass leafy thing? I think it's dying on me already...cripes.

ah well
RB

peachy
05-16-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

WTF am I gonna do with this big ass leafy thing? I think it's dying on me already...cripes.

ah well
RB

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahhaha ive done this before!!!!

SpearsBritney
05-16-2005, 09:11 PM
bring it back and explain to them you were wasted and you don't konw the first thing about taking care of a plant

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-16-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF am I gonna do with this big ass leafy thing?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll venture a guess that you can find a window somewhere that this will fit through.

whiskeytown
05-16-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm in an apt.

My bright side is that I face the sun, so I opened the shades and turned her out towards the sun today -

but it's still too damn cold/rainy to leave a tropical plant outside - maybe tomorrow -

I'm not shitting ya...I have a brown thumb, baby - killed a cactus in biology - just can't grow [censored]

RB

SossMan
05-16-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll venture a guess that you can find a window somewhere that this will fit through.

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of you, patrick....

did you see snl this week?

Skipbidder
05-16-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

ah well
RB

[/ QUOTE ]

If it doesn't look that bad yet, you should make this plant a gift. Mom, GF, sister, boss, blah, blah, blah. Someone would appreciate a plant.

Blarg
05-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Or else be too embarassed to say that they don't.

A plant is a nice curse to lay on someone. They can't get rid of it or let it die without it being noticeable, and have to give you a positive response on something they don't even like in perpetuity.

tdarko
05-16-2005, 09:39 PM
this is better than the time i thought it would be funny to buy dozens grill scrubs after too many shots of jaeger, at least now you have a present to give your aunt.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-16-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of you, patrick....

did you see snl this week?

[/ QUOTE ]
I saw the end of it, but I've got it TiVo'd for when I get back home and I can watch the whole thing. Man... Will Ferrell and QotSA and cowbell all in one - how could it be any better? I've gotta say I was disappointed with the part that I saw (the last part of Weekend Update through the end).

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-16-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in an apt.

My bright side is that I face the sun, so I opened the shades and turned her out towards the sun today -

but it's still too damn cold/rainy to leave a tropical plant outside - maybe tomorrow -

I'm not shitting ya...I have a brown thumb, baby - killed a cactus in biology - just can't grow [censored]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you missed what I was trying to say. The fact that you live in an apartment and there's therefor a decent chance that your window is somewhat high off the ground makes it even better. My suggestion requires no special color of thumb.

SippinSoma
05-16-2005, 09:45 PM
You must be the life of the party.

05-16-2005, 09:57 PM
No offense sir, but this is the least masculine thing I've ever heard of a guy doing after getting drunk save for blowing your best friend or something.

Gavin

The Stranger
05-17-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so I drank a bit much last night and..

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a brown thumb, baby

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
No offense sir, but this is the least masculine thing I've ever heard of a guy doing after getting drunk save for blowing your best friend or something.

Gavin

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

augie00
05-17-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

ah well
RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this post was hilarious and awesome. I laughed out loud. EAGLE! Sounds like something I would do. Also, posting about it in OOT is something I would do. There's a good chance we're the same person.

loudog
05-17-2005, 02:51 AM
your a fcuking weirdo

whiskeytown
05-17-2005, 02:57 AM
screens over the balcony - LOL

RB

thatpfunk
05-17-2005, 02:57 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif hilarious!

whiskeytown
05-17-2005, 02:59 AM
I also bought a thousand poker chips - the dice faux clay kind for 100 bucks - and died in a couple SNG's -

no offense taken. /images/graemlins/grin.gif - I used to email ex-girlfriends and so forth when drunk, but not anymore - I'm down to the non-masculine [censored].

RB

Maulik
05-17-2005, 03:06 AM
literally rolling on the floor, this is hilarious

what the [censored] am i going to do with a houseplant.

brilliant!