PDA

View Full Version : Ouch, this stings a little

mscags
05-16-2005, 07:01 PM
This is one of those times when I just want to cry. When I get raised on the river there is nothing but trouble, but since I have the straight I raise back just in case. Pretty sure the rest of the hand is pretty straight forward.
7 Card Stud High-Low ($3/$6), Ante $0.5, Bring-In $1 (hand converter (http://www.geocities.com/greenage22/7StudConverter.hta.txt))

3rd Street

Seat 1: xx xx T/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Hero: 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif___completes___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif___folds
Seat 4: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Seat 5: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___raises
Seat 6: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___brings-in___calls
Seat 8: xx xx K/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls___calls

4th Street

Hero: 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises___raises
Seat 5: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif___bets___raises___calls
Seat 7: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls___calls___calls
Seat 8: xx xx K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls___calls___calls

5th Street

Hero: 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___raises
Seat 5: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif___bets___calls
Seat 7: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls___calls
Seat 8: xx xx K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls___calls

6th Street

Hero: 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif___raises___raises
Seat 5: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets___raises___calls
Seat 7: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls___calls___calls
Seat 8: xx xx K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls___calls___calls

River

Hero: 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises___calls
Seat 5: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif xx___bets (all-in)
Seat 7: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif xx___raises___raises
Seat 8: xx xx K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif xx___folds

DeadMoneyOC
05-16-2005, 07:26 PM
One guy was full and the other had a better low that he made on 7th? Yum Yum.

FatalError
05-16-2005, 08:19 PM
stop playing rough 6's, it's the death of you

Andy B
05-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Well, I would probably just call on the river, but you at least chopped the side pot, right?

mscags
05-17-2005, 02:23 AM
yeah

Beavis68
05-17-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stop playing rough 6's, it's the death of you

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about?

domester
05-17-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure of the exact definition, but here you have four other possible six-lows than yours (6432A, 6532A, 6542A and 6543A). The first of these is definitely smooth, the second one might be and the other two are, I believe, rough. Basically, rough means not as good as it might appear. Corrections/clarifications from the experts certainly welcome.