PDA

View Full Version : TD - Live in Vegas June 18th

Luv2DriveTT
05-16-2005, 06:10 PM
If you haven't read the Magoo thread in the B&M forum, a bunch of 2+2'ers (myself included) will be going that weekend to spew chips. One of the scheduled tables will be a Triple Draw 2-7 4/8 table. So far Photoc and myself are committed, any of you 2-7 freaks going to come?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

DeathDonkey
05-16-2005, 11:28 PM
I'll play unless the mixed game looks fishier. I'll get my fill of Holdem elsewhere I'm sure.

-DeathDonkey

Phat Mack
05-17-2005, 01:15 AM
I'll play if I'm in town. TD is a good part of a mixed game if there's no full TD table. Maybe there could be a Crazy Fox, Chowaha & TD table... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

timprov
05-17-2005, 07:06 AM
I'm a homebody. I'll just have to wait until everyone starts coming to Minneapolis.

Chris Daddy Cool
05-17-2005, 11:05 AM
alas, i will not be attending. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

lucas9000
05-17-2005, 03:01 PM
i wish i could make it but barring some miracle that eliminates all of my work responsibilities, i won't be there. have fun though, and i hope to drop in on your nyc game later in the summer, if possible.

Luv2DriveTT
05-18-2005, 08:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i wish i could make it but barring some miracle that eliminates all of my work responsibilities, i won't be there. have fun though, and i hope to drop in on your nyc game later in the summer, if possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

We actually had our first TD 2-7 tourny last night. Takemetotheriver took it down, I came in last place /images/graemlins/blush.gif The starting chip counts were too small for the blind structures, next time we start at 10/20 with T1000.

CDC - /images/graemlins/frown.gif

satelliter
05-23-2005, 11:54 AM
I'll play live in Manhattan any Tuesday night. We will have the structure worked out plus more tables I hope.
/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Congratulations to TakeMetotheRiver

TakeMeToTheRiver
05-23-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We actually had our first TD 2-7 tourny last night. Takemetotheriver took it down, I came in last place /images/graemlins/blush.gif The starting chip counts were too small for the blind structures, next time we start at 10/20 with T1000.

CDC - /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn -- I missed TT making a lame excuse for coming in last... the stacks were not large but they were not all that small either... T750 with 10-20 starting stakes worked fine... T1000 is probably a little better.

Photoc
05-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Actually, it's supposed to be a mixed game table. MGM Told us that none of the dealers know triple draw either KC or Cali. But I'm sure we'll get something worked out.

Luv2DriveTT
05-24-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, it's supposed to be a mixed game table. MGM Told us that none of the dealers know triple draw either KC or Cali. But I'm sure we'll get something worked out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll teach them.... I'll teach them g00t. If they know how to deal Hold'em thats good enough, we can show the rest. Its a very easy game to deal as long as they remember there are no community cards.

Luv2DriveTT
05-24-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Damn -- I missed TT making a lame excuse for coming in last... the stacks were not large but they were not all that small either... T750 with 10-20 starting stakes worked fine... T1000 is probably a little better.

[/ QUOTE ]

No lame excuse, thats not why I lost. But it would make for a better tourny.

somapopper
05-29-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

floorman at the MGM wouldn't allow crazy pineapple to be dealt to a table that wanted a switch... not that you asked, but I was surprised when it happened.

Luv2DriveTT
05-29-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

floorman at the MGM wouldn't allow crazy pineapple to be dealt to a table that wanted a switch... not that you asked, but I was surprised when it happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats standard policy for most rooms, they won't start a table unless they can support it when players begin to leave.

On a related note... there WILL be a dedicated 2-7 TD table at the Wynn on Sunday Jun 19th @ 10AM -4/8 stakes. See B&M for more details.

TT

STG
05-30-2005, 06:04 AM
Are there any rooms in Vegas that have Pineapple?

beerbandit
06-06-2005, 08:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats standard policy for most rooms, they won't start a table unless they can support it when players begin to leave.

On a related note... there WILL be a dedicated 2-7 TD table at the Wynn on Sunday Jun 19th @ 10AM -4/8 stakes. See B&M for more details.

TT

[/ QUOTE ]

ill try to stop by if im alive

cheers

Luv2DriveTT
06-06-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TT

[/ QUOTE ]

ill try to stop by if im alive

cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE!!!! The only thing that may slow me down is the previous days limit tournament at the WSOP, but otherwise I am 100% gung ho to play TD live in Vegas. Any others?

CDC - you will be sorely missed. /images/graemlins/frown.gif On the bright side Bunky tells me you would be stiff competition, so perhaps its better that you don't come /images/graemlins/smile.gif

beerbandit
06-07-2005, 10:36 AM
i just have to rember to write all these dates and times down

then ill have to write myself a note to look at that list

cheers

Phat Mack
06-09-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TT

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll stop by and play a few hands if: a) I can stay up that late, or, b) I can get up that early. Are you sure you meant "AM"?

Luv2DriveTT
06-09-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll stop by and play a few hands if: a) I can stay up that late, or, b) I can get up that early. Are you sure you meant "AM"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I mean AM. Its the only time I know we can get a table for an "odd" game, many of us will still be awake from the previous night (just stay up, thats what I am going to do!), its a really abusive hour for Al Capone & Photoc (I'm evil), its the only time I'm free if I make the final table of the $2,500 limit hold'em table from the day before, and to be honest I want to get in as many prime-time hours of hold'em possible since I need to go home Sunday evening.