PDA

View Full Version : Where should the money go?

tbach24
05-16-2005, 04:59 PM
About 2 months ago, this kid and I got into a shoved me and I shoved him back (nothing resulted from this besides a bunch of threats to kick my ass which he pussied out from) but during the pushing match he supposedly lost his earring. This earring costs 25$, supposedly.

Last week 80$ was stolen from me by another kid. This kid and I both went home this weekend, but the 80$ was left here in the hands of another kid. Said kid is the initial one from the pushing match above. Well he spent 45$ of it and gave 10$ to a 4th kid. That 10$ and the other 25$ was recovered by the kid who stole it and he gave that 35$ back to me. Well the kid who spent the 45$ bought video games. He now claims that I made an agreement with him to purchase his NOW 30$ earring. So he says he only owes me 15$.

How much should he owe me?

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Sounds like you can kick his ass, so 0.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you can kick his ass, so 0.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. The headmaster is already aware of the situation and has yet to make a decision. He said he's going to basically leave how much I give him for the earring up to me.
2. I have no desire to get in a fight 2 weeks away from the end of the year.

Does anyone know a site where I could find prices on earrings? It's a hoop one.

Jazza
05-16-2005, 05:09 PM
the key here is that the waiter took $5, he didn't give $10

or something like that

DireWolf
05-16-2005, 05:10 PM
hmmm, guys wearing hoop earings. Sounds cool.

daryn
05-16-2005, 05:10 PM
this is so stupid.

why should you owe him anything for the earring? you owe him nothing.

who "holds your $80 for you"? this whole situation is right out of grade school.

Yobz
05-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Hoop earings? Buy it and then rip it out, that should teach him his lesson.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a hoop earring like the "bigger the hoop, bigger the slut," but one of those one's that makes your ear lobe bigger. It's inside of the ear.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who "holds your $80 for you"? this whole situation is right out of grade school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I not make it clear that it was stolen? I agree with everything else you said though.

BreakEvenPlayer
05-16-2005, 05:15 PM
You're a [censored] tool if you don't get $80 back from this kid.

daryn
05-16-2005, 05:15 PM
yeah but where is it?

$80 just lying around?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
This kid and I both went home this weekend, but the 80$ was left here in the hands of another kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

JoshuaD
05-16-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a hoop earring like the "bigger the hoop, bigger the slut," but one of those one's that makes your ear lobe bigger. It's inside of the ear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are called gauges.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah but where is it?

$80 just lying around?

[ QUOTE ]
This kid and I both went home this weekend, but the 80$ was left here in the hands of another kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My parents retardedly send me 25$ a week even though I have no desire for it and expressed that if they sent me money that I won't spend it, it will go toward gambling, but more likely it will be stolen. I had it in my wallet hidden. My room is very messy, so I didn't notice that it had been gone through. I still had like 250 left after they stole it.

handsome
05-16-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
... and he gave that 35$ back to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Now just get the rest back ($45).

daryn
05-16-2005, 05:21 PM
yeah but where is it?

$80 just lying around?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My parents retardedly send me 25$ a week even though I have no desire for it and expressed that if they sent me money that I won't spend it, it will go toward gambling, but more likely it will be stolen. I had it in my wallet hidden. My room is very messy, so I didn't notice that it had been gone through. I still had like 250 left after they stole it.

[/ QUOTE ]

try carrying your wallet on you. try locking your room. you KNOW there is a high probability of it getting stolen.

ugh i can't even comprehend the stupidity of all of this.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... and he gave that 35$ back to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Now just get the rest back ($45).

[/ QUOTE ]

None of these kids save up their money. They all spend 25 per week on cigarettes, soda and other stuff that is bad for them. It's not like I could walk up to him and make him give it back through violence because of this. What happens is each week everyone gets 25$ from the secretary (via their parents). The same day, I go to the gym and they all go to buy their -EV things so there is basically 0 access to me to his money.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah but where is it?

$80 just lying around?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

try carrying your wallet on you. try locking your room. you KNOW there is a high probability of it getting stolen.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no locks on the doors. It goes against school policy or some crap like that. Also, I regularly wear gym shorts around that don't have pockets.

gorie
05-16-2005, 05:26 PM
those earrings are stupid.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Actually I think piercings as a whole on men are really stupid.

daryn
05-16-2005, 05:28 PM
yeah but where is it?

$80 just lying around?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no locks on the doors. It goes against school policy or some crap like that. Also, I regularly wear gym shorts around that don't have pockets.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are just not responsible enough to have money then. justice was served.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:30 PM
I am aware of this. This is why I told my parents not to send me money.

gorie
05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am aware of this. This is why I told my parents not to send me money.

[/ QUOTE ]
could you forward it to me from now on since you don't want it ?

bholdr
05-16-2005, 05:35 PM
*sighs*

A: he owes you $80

B: it's $80... big freaking deal, let it go. cheap lesson.

C: you may want kick his ass on principle right fter you get that diploma.

D: get a damn safe and bolt it to the floor so this doesn't happen with hundreds of dollars. i keep some decent ammounts of cash on hand (you never know...), and it is always either locked up tight or well hidden, usually both.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:36 PM
It's not that I don't want it. It's because:
1. I am probably not responsible enough to handle money
2. I don't have any need for money here

Now back on task. How should I approach my headmaster about this? I am usually a resonable guy so should I just be straightforward? He suggested splitting the 30 to 15 each. Should I just say no to this and tell him I want all the money? I found the earring for 15 online, should I present that and express that I feel I should pay 7.5 tops for it?

spamuell
05-16-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, gorie, you were a good poster, don't [censored] things up.

Why are they stupid?

daryn
05-16-2005, 05:41 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are they stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's self explanatory why they are stupid.

anyway, tbach, don't bargain and talk him down to $7.50 or anything stupid like that, just say I DON'T OWE HIM ANYTHING FOR THE EARRING, WHY WOULD I YOU DUMB [censored].

spamuell
05-16-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are they stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's self explanatory why they are stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's not. Why are they stupid?

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
anyway, tbach, don't bargain and talk him down to $7.50 or anything stupid like that, just say I DON'T OWE HIM ANYTHING FOR THE EARRING, WHY WOULD I YOU DUMB [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds good.

To spamuell: they are stupid because all piercings on men are stupid for the reason that tehy are useless and can cause bodily damage. They also don't look cool. Tattoos are basically the same, except they can look cool on occassion.

peachy
05-16-2005, 05:48 PM
wtf....uuummm this isnt 1st grade

the one who had the 80 is responsible...whoop his ass

spamuell
05-16-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To spamuell: they are stupid because all piercings on men are stupid for the reason that tehy are useless and can cause bodily damage. They also don't look cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. They're more useless on men than they are on women?
2. Actually, if you want to go there, tongue and genital piercings can be very useful indeed.
3. Obviously some people do think they look cool.

gorie
05-16-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are they stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]
because they make ears look weird ? :\
i just don't like them. sorry !

spamuell
05-16-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are they stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]
because they make ears look weird ? :\
i just don't like them. sorry !

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like them != they are stupid.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To spamuell: they are stupid because all piercings on men are stupid for the reason that tehy are useless and can cause bodily damage. They also don't look cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. They're more useless on men than they are on women?
2. Actually, if you want to go there, tongue and genital piercings can be very useful indeed.
3. Obviously some people do think they look cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. I think they can look nice on women, and therefore useful. If you think they look cool and hang around other people who do, good for you. I am glad you are happy with them.

Klepton
05-16-2005, 06:04 PM
this sounds like you are crying to your mommy and trying to put together sentences at the same time

it's 80 dollars...next time put the money in your sock or seomthing.

and kick the guys ass, you won't get the money, but he won't steal it next time

ClaytonN
05-16-2005, 06:05 PM
ZERO

gorie
05-16-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, obviously i wasn't commenting on the intelligence of earrings, or the general concensus on whether or not they are cool. what i was getting at is this:
i dont like them = i think they are stupid.

you know what i meant. what is the bad part, me not liking them, or my choice of words in describing that i don't like them ? it's not like i called you stupid for liking them.. do i really have to lose points over this ? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

anyway, i wholeheartedly apologize for poor choice of words.

spamuell
05-16-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, obviously i wasn't commenting on the intelligence of earrings, or the general concensus on whether or not they are cool. what i was getting at is this:
i dont like them = i think they are stupid.

you know what i meant. what is the bad part, me not liking them, or my choice of words in describing that i don't like them ? it's not like i called you stupid for liking them.. do i really have to lose points over this ? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

anyway, i wholeheartedly apologize for poor choice of words.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience, when people say they don't like something they accept that it's just a matter of opinion but when they say something is stupid, they are suggesting that it's stupid to like that thing. If that's not what you meant then cool, I don't mind if you don't like them.

gorie
05-16-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In my experience, when people say they don't like something they accept that it's just a matter of opinion but when they say something is stupid, they are suggesting that it's stupid to like that thing. If that's not what you meant then cool, I don't mind if you don't like them.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, if someone i knew and liked wanted to stretch their lobes, i'd say "that is stupid, please don't do it." and if they didn't listen to me they'd probably lose at least 100 points (i keep track on an excel spreadsheet).

actually i'm pretty indifferent to it (though i wouldn't want to date anyone with a big hole in their earlobe), i didn't expect a reaction to me calling something stupid.

tattoos are stupid, too. and so is trying to figure out how much money someone owes you back.. from the amount they stole from you.

Amid Cent
05-16-2005, 07:41 PM
Let him keep the money, then stick it in his pooper.

jakethebake
05-17-2005, 09:00 AM
The $ go in front of the money.

Lazymeatball
05-17-2005, 09:19 AM
So this guy wanted to start a pushing match, and then gets mad when his dumb earring gets ripped out/lost. How do you owe him anything? Why don't you take the $250 you have left, buy a really nice vase, crack it over his head, and then ask your headmaster to make the other guy go halves on replacing it. Furthermore, why do you agree to live in a place with no locks on the doors at this weird special school you go to, and then complain about all the degenerate freaks you live around. The guy robbed you and the headmaster wants to convince you that you owed him for when he attacked you?

tbach24
05-17-2005, 12:42 PM
I just talked to the headmaster and he completely agreed and I won't pay for any of his earring. He then threw me some compliments about how much my behavior has improved, how I am trustworthy, etc. Needless to say, good meeting.

chaas4747
05-17-2005, 12:43 PM
I hate word problems.

jakethebake
05-17-2005, 12:43 PM
Shiv him in the shower.

bort411
05-17-2005, 12:44 PM
How old are you? 12?

tbach24
05-17-2005, 12:46 PM
17 years, 5 months, 12 days

naphinfitos
05-17-2005, 02:35 PM
1. Tbach you are such a little bitch.
2. Take care of your own money.
3. If anything you should give me money for putting up with you (he's my friend's little brother) for the last 2 years.

Gary Stevenson
05-23-2005, 09:49 AM
WOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW......
I'm such a badaZZzz.
I deserve to be paid to tolerate all the [censored] faggots around me all the time. I think I'll just call it a night now and catch up on ZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzz