PDA

View Full Version : John Mayer

tbach24
05-16-2005, 04:26 PM
Does he have any CD's other than Room for Squares and Heavier Things? Not like live one's, but like legit CDs.

Johnny Richter
05-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Any of this (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-7256296-7746429) help you?

tbach24
05-16-2005, 04:50 PM
No

I used amazon.com though and came up with 0 in new stuff that's not live. Although I don't recognize Is/As, anyone know if that's live or not?

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Heh, the phrase "stick it in her pooper" actually applies to this thread. I don't know if it's true or not, but my friend told me he knew a girl that wanted to go backstage at a John Mayer show. John Mayer met her and told her she could come backstage under one condition: If she let him stick it in her pooper.

She went backstage.

x2ski
05-16-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does he have any CD's other than Room for Squares and Heavier Things? Not like live one's, but like legit CDs.

[/ QUOTE ]

John Mayer was awesome until he went radio... He used to be almost strictly acoustic with a bass accompaniment.

Anything that isn't on one of his albums is pretty awesome, but I guess that includes a lot of live stuff. I first learned about him through a random P2P download I made, and proceeded to d/l everything I could get my hands on, but again, this was all before he became popular and he was mostly playing at universities.

Any version of "Neon" that isn't on an album is fantastic... I don't even know if that was ever on an album, but whatever I have heard on the radio really degrades his individual talent.

peachy
05-16-2005, 06:03 PM
i was used to listenin to him play in athens ALL the time before he went mainstream and ruined his music and became a huge cockmonster

tbach24
05-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Neon is on Room for Squares. It is my 3rd favorite song of his. Should I just get his live CD's or is it just something I will have to d/l?

peachy
05-16-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Neon is on Room for Squares. It is my 3rd favorite song of his. Should I just get his live CD's or is it just something I will have to d/l?

[/ QUOTE ]

the live stuff u can find to DL is wayyyyyyy better in my opinion

DMBFan23
05-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Inside Wants Out was an independent release, it is a studio album but it is acoustic with some bass. it has a much cooler version of Neon than room for squares does

all his live [censored] >>> any of his studio [censored]. that guy can play some guitar like no one's business

x2ski
05-16-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the live stuff u can find to DL is wayyyyyyy better in my opinion

[/ QUOTE ]

x2ski
05-16-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
all his live [censored] >>> any of his studio [censored]. that guy can play some guitar like no one's business

[/ QUOTE ]

tdarko
05-16-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
John Mayer was awesome until he went radio

[/ QUOTE ]
so he used to not whisper and moan before he went radio? oh and it looks like he he is about to cry watching him sing, live is even worse than just hearing him--never thought possible.

PokerFink
05-16-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Heh, the phrase "stick it in her pooper" actually applies to this thread. I don't know if it's true or not, but my friend told me he knew a girl that wanted to go backstage at a John Mayer show. John Mayer met her and told her she could come backstage under one condition: If she let him stick it in her pooper.

She went backstage.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my good friends at school is on record saying that she would perform any sexual favor for John Mayer as long as it didn't involve serious physical injury.

And she's a virgin!

gorie
05-16-2005, 07:25 PM
john mayer is stupid.

Sponger15SB
05-16-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

She went backstage.

[/ QUOTE ]

In an unrelated note:

Back in junior high a girl at my school was banging herself with a frozen hot dog and it broke off and she had to go to the emergency room to get it removed.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 08:00 PM
PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

peachy
05-16-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

no a girl at mah school did that too and the followin yr her bf was doing her so rough in the pooper he ripped her spincter (sp?) muscle and some other stuff - took her to the ER and dropped her....wow she had a rough time

tbach24
05-16-2005, 08:10 PM
GROSS!!!! That story did not go over well with mah stomach.

peachy
05-16-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
GROSS!!!! That story did not go over well with mah stomach.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats y i always stress mucho lub boys!!

BeerMoney
05-16-2005, 08:44 PM
John Mayer's a total douchebag.

x2ski
05-16-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
John Mayer was awesome until he went radio

[/ QUOTE ]
so he used to not whisper and moan before he went radio? oh and it looks like he he is about to cry watching him sing, live is even worse than just hearing him--never thought possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't listen to the singing or lyrics of any song I play. I've played drums and guitar for most of my life, so that is what I focus on when I listen to music.

John Mayer is quite good at guitar IMHO.

The Armchair
05-16-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to high school with him. He's a good guy.

zephed56
05-16-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
john mayer is stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]
This girl knows what she's talkin' about.

peachy
05-16-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah well i hung out with him alot in athens...and then he got famous and became a grade A jerk

gorie
05-16-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah well i hung out with him alot in athens...and then he got famous and became a grade A jerk

[/ QUOTE ]
i think he wrote a song about this girl i was best friends with in the 7th grade.

kerssens
05-16-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i think he wrote a song about this girl i was best friend with in the 7th grade.

[/ QUOTE ]

The one that punched you in the crotch?

gorie
05-16-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i think he wrote a song about this girl i was best friend with in the 7th grade.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
haha no that was brooke (8th grade)!! DUH!!!!
this one is tory. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

kerssens
05-16-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
haha no that was brooke!! DUH!!!!
this one is tory. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yeah, obviously. /images/graemlins/wink.gif