PDA

View Full Version : Commerce Report

Boris
12-03-2002, 07:39 PM
stopped by the Commerce for a couple days of poker on my back from turkey dinner.

The games were quite a bit softer from the last time I was there several months ago. I think it must be poker season again. It always seems like the games are good in the winter time. Of course maybe it just seemed that way cuz the deck hit me in the face. Played everything from 15-30 to 80-160 hold'em. The games were relatively loose and passive at all limits, especially if you weren't too lazy to change tables. Mostly I was surprised at how passive the games were. Not that I mind passive games, it's just that I expected some craziness when going to Mecca of Texas Hold'em. The 40-80 limit had the greatest selection of games, followed by the 20-40. I walked through the lower limit section and noticed that the jackpots were not very big. You might want to consider playing somewhere else if you like to play 9-18 and below. The Commerce is expensive. Of course the size of the jackpots is always changing so it's probably worth checking out if you go to LA.

snakehead
12-04-2002, 05:41 PM
Played...80-160 hold'em.

welcome to middle limit poker.