05-16-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, he only has one more bracelet than the rest of us

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Gavin is quite overrated.

-Gavin

MLG
05-16-2005, 01:12 PM
sheesh, I mean, he's never even come in 10th in a WPT event.

Tyler Durden
05-16-2005, 01:13 PM
i know! or in the top 5% of the biggest poker tourney in history!!

05-16-2005, 01:16 PM
I would be quite happy if the letters WPT didn't appear in a thread about me ever again(until I win one)

whiskeytown
05-16-2005, 01:49 PM
He tried, and he failed.

I hope you all have learned a lesson here - never try. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

durron597
05-16-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And he can't even win three PS 100+9 rebuys in a row. WTF dude.

SossMan
05-16-2005, 01:55 PM
i hear he has a small wang, too.

05-16-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This, sadly, is the truest statement you've ever uttered Soss. I'm gonna start relying on Enzyte (for natural male enhancement) I think.

Jurollo
05-16-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This, sadly, is the truest statement you've ever uttered Soss. I'm gonna start relying on Enzyte (for natural male enhancement) I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha

MLG
05-16-2005, 02:09 PM
they should make a poker enzyte commercial.
fade in with that catchy music:

Gavin felt that all of his pots were small, and his raises just didnt carry the weight that he wanted. Then Gavin discovered Enzyte. Now Gavin's pots are bigger. His raises get much more respect. Thanks to Enzyte Gavin poker game is bigger than its ever been.

Pat Southern
05-16-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Gavin felt that all of his pots were small, and his raises just didnt carry the weight that he wanted. Then Gavin discovered Enzyte. Now Gavin's pots are bigger. His raises get much more respect. Thanks to Enzyte Gavin poker game is bigger than its ever been.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gavin [with 2 hot blonde girls on his arm]"Now that I use Enzyte, I'm allin."

SossMan
05-16-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/images/info_tarzan.jpg

DaveWilliams
05-16-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that this thread is meant to be sarcastic in nature. Everyone in the poker world knows hes running blazing hot lately! So, you poke some good natured fun at a guy who's jock your not even capable of holding tyler. But your post incenuates that you are also a top knotch world class player. Your thread comes across as if you are on Gavins level. Get over it Tyler. Your game is thrash, garbage, pure and simple.

Son, let me tell you something. Just because you have played some home games with the likes of ZeeJustin, and now you have gotten a little more in the loop, your game is still pure thrash. Y-Train, your weak man! When your career highlights are:
1.winning partypoker large caps $55 tourney
2. 126th in wsoop main event
3. playing a home game with Z!

this does not give you permission to post jokes at worldclass players, your not on thier level son. Check your own pokerprophecy stats, Y-train is a average at best fish. So, in closing, i think your game sucks, you need to get a life, you cant pull woman, your a weak. NH. GG, GL.

Jurollo
05-16-2005, 04:09 PM
FYP Soss... This is what the commercial would look like..

http://img119.echo.cx/img119/5130/tarzan0aa.jpg

SossMan
05-16-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that this thread is meant to be sarcastic in nature. Everyone in the poker world knows hes running blazing hot lately! So, you poke some good natured fun at a guy who's jock your not even capable of holding tyler. But your post incenuates that you are also a top knotch world class player. Your thread comes across as if you are on Gavins level. Get over it Tyler. Your game is thrash, garbage, pure and simple.

Son, let me tell you something. Just because you have played some home games with the likes of ZeeJustin, and now you have gotten a little more in the loop, your game is still pure thrash. Y-Train, your weak man! When your career highlights are:

this does not give you permission to post jokes at worldclass players, your not on thier level son. Check your own pokerprophecy stats, Y-train is a average at best fish. So, in closing, i think your game sucks, you need to get a life, you cant pull woman, your a weak. NH. GG, GL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree...pure garbage. nice post, Dave.

Tyler Durden
05-18-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who is this guy?

PickyTooth
05-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Tyler you're Ytrain on Party ?

I think we played together on the final table of the 100+9 last night, you ran into my AA.

Tyler Durden
05-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Oh yea that sucked for me. Then your K9 beat my JJ. If I had won that pot I would have doubled up! and been right back in. 4th place wasn't bad i guess. but good game man. did you win it?

PickyTooth
05-18-2005, 04:24 PM
nop choked big time finished 2nd .. Had a 2.5 to 1 chiplead going heads up and he was pretty weak to. I just tried to beat him in 2 minutes kinda forgot i was playing for 4k.