PDA

View Full Version : Any reason not to get back rakeback at all skins?

DDBeast
05-16-2005, 01:04 PM
People say to have 1 site where you get rakeback and whore the others, but if you can, you might as well try to get rakeback for all of them too right? (particularly party skins)

playersare
05-16-2005, 01:18 PM
sure, if you haven't already signed up for them.

this issue only comes up because most people are already on Party and/or Empire when they first visit the zoo. so they learn about the other skins and pick one or more for rakeback.

then there are some people who are paranoid that they are "missing out" on rakeback and want to close and reopen an account. not to stereotype but these can often be people playing low limits and could make a lot more money in less time with standard bonus chasing on multiple sites.

there are so many skins available on Party, Crypto and Prima alone that chances are there is at least one that you haven't signed up for before.

JoshuaD
05-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Whoring usually leaves your MGR negative, meaning if you have rakeback on all the skins with the same affiliate you won't get maximum value from whoring.

pinebull
05-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Huh? How does that follow? Negative MGR just means you won't get any rakeback, how would it prevent you from getting maximum value out of whoring?

PokerCat69
05-16-2005, 02:22 PM
My plan is simply to have rakeback on Empire (currently do)
and setup an account on Eurobet with rakeback (waiting for a second monitor) Then I'll have 8 tables going at once and the rakeback should be good.

obsidian
05-16-2005, 03:33 PM
I keep rakeback on Empire, Eurobet, and UB. Rakeback on 2 PP skins is all you really need imho. I can't see myself playing more than 8 tables. If I play on another PP skin it will be strictly for bonus clearing. UB is nice because only 25% of the bonus counts against your MGR.

SoftcoreRevolt
05-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Because, instead of getting 100 for a bonus, you get 80 after lost rakeback. So instead of having rakeback on all skins, you get it on 2, that way most of your whoring doesn't hurt your rakeback.

gasoltub
05-16-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Because, instead of getting 100 for a bonus, you get 80 after lost rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not understand this reasoning at all.

If you don't have rakeback on a site and clear a bonus for $100 you get $100.
If you have a rakeback deal on the same site and generate $80 MGR you would get $20 from a 25% rakeback deal. But if you clear a bonus for $100, you still get $100. No difference.

BUT when/if you start playing higher limits where rakeback starts to generate more money than bonuses you will be happy you have the rakeback deal. Especially if the other site(s) you have deals on decides to put an end to rakeback, like Party just did.

Anyone disagree?