PDA

View Full Version : Cold Pizza

istewart
05-16-2005, 12:55 PM
No, not for you, Woody Paige fans.

Is eating frozen pizza bad, if it was tin-foiled overnight?

Yes, I realize how idiotic this question is.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 12:58 PM
No, but 45 (+15 per extra slice) on level 6* in the microwave would make it better.

*These settings depend on the microwave. Also, toaster oven would be good.

jakethebake
05-16-2005, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, not for you, Woody Paige fans.

Is eating frozen pizza bad, if it was tin-foiled overnight?

Yes, I realize how idiotic this question is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even understand the question. Are you talking about eating it frozen? Or after cooking it and letting it sit out all night? Or just a cooked, once-frozen pizza from your refrigerator? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

swede123
05-16-2005, 12:59 PM
I would imagine it doesn't taste very good to eat unbaked dough, cold frozen cheese, etc. Technically, I don't think it would do your body any harm. Is this what you are asking?

Swede

istewart
05-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Yes, this is what I'm asking.

New stove and I have no idea how to use it.

Microwave it, maybe?

mmbt0ne
You are taking the tinfoil off before eating it right?

istewart
Clearly, no.

swede123
05-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Eating large amounts of unbaked dough can often cause stomache aches. The dough expands in your tummy, causing uncomfort. Most ingredients, like pepperoni, sausage, ham and so on are precooked and shouldn't contain harmful contaminants.

Swede

jakethebake
05-16-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Clearly, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're drunk already aren't you?

Edit: Put it back in the freezer and call Papa John's.

hoopsie44
05-16-2005, 01:04 PM
Bring back Thea Andrews.

istewart
05-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Is it considered "unbaked" if it was just frozen overnight?

manpower
05-16-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it considered "unbaked" if it was just frozen overnight?

[/ QUOTE ]
The original question wasn't very clear to me. If you had this pizza delivered say last night, ate half of it, wrapped it and froze it. Then opened it up the next morning. Eat it, it's fine, microwave it if you like.
If this is a store bough, frozen foods isle type thing. It may or may not be pre-cooked. So the dough could contain raw eggs or something like that. I recommend microwaving it. Am I missing something?

jakethebake
05-16-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you had this pizza delivered say last night, ate half of it, wrapped it and froze it. Then opened it up the next morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would anyone do that?

tbach24
05-16-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you had this pizza delivered say last night, ate half of it, wrapped it and froze it. Then opened it up the next morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually if I get more than a pizza for dinner, I'll just throw the box in the fridge and then heat up a couple slices for breakfast. It's actually really good.

jakethebake
05-16-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually if I get more than a pizza for dinner, I'll just throw the box in the fridge and then heat up a couple slices for breakfast. It's actually really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right....in the fridge! Not the [censored] freezer! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Shajen
05-16-2005, 02:03 PM
wtf, bring back the cat. /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

B Dids
05-16-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, this is what I'm asking.

New stove and I have no idea how to use it.

Microwave it, maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really so obtuse such that the simple workings of a stove are beyond you?

If you're really incapable of cooking, you should just order Pizza, you're less likely to set yourself on fire.

tbach24
05-16-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right....in the fridge! Not the [censored] freezer! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My reading skillz are remedial.