PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

inquisitive_cherub
05-16-2005, 05:51 AM

jason_t
05-16-2005, 05:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play well postflop.

brazilio
05-16-2005, 05:58 AM
That's because the only hands you play past the flop are sets or quads.

jason_t
05-16-2005, 06:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's because the only hands you play past the flop are sets or quads.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: I am BB with 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. MP3 posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 (poster) raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, I call, MP2 calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, I check, MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">I raise</font>, MP2 folds, MP3 calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">I bet</font>, MP3 calls.

River: (8.25 BB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">I bet</font>, MP3 folds.

Final Pot: 9.25 BB

cmwck
05-16-2005, 06:23 AM
woooah... care to explain your reasoning behind this hand?

brazilio
05-16-2005, 06:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He showed me that hand before, but I think he's either stoned out of his gourd or he just stole a CDC hand and substituted his name in.

jason_t
05-16-2005, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Preflop is standard. I paired up and MP3 probably didn't. If SB calls, I fold. Once he folded, I raise to protect my hand from MP2. The turn is standard, no free cards. The river is a value bet as this villain has called me with ace high and with king high.

What do you think?

uw_madtown
05-16-2005, 06:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Preflop is standard. I paired up and MP3 probably didn't. If SB calls, I fold. Once he folded, I raise to protect my hand from MP2. The turn is standard, no free cards. The river is a value bet as this villain has called me with ace high and with king high.

What do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job, CinnamonWind.

cmwck
05-16-2005, 06:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Preflop is standard. I paired up and MP3 probably didn't. If SB calls, I fold. Once he folded, I raise to protect my hand from MP2. The rest is standard. The river is a value bet as this villain has called me with ace high and with king high.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, this makes some sense now. Do you play it any differently without reads?

jason_t
05-16-2005, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Preflop is standard. I paired up and MP3 probably didn't. If SB calls, I fold. Once he folded, I raise to protect my hand from MP2. The rest is standard. The river is a value bet as this villain has called me with ace high and with king high.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, this makes some sense now. Do you play it any differently without reads?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

jason_t
05-16-2005, 06:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job, CinnamonWind.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg, stfu bagina boy.