PDA

View Full Version : Experiment and growth

under_cover
05-16-2005, 04:49 AM
Ive been experimenting with some substances. I feel very enlightened, however it all seems bad. To the point where i feel paranoid. I realize this may be because of the substances. However i cannot rule out the possibility that i am really being enlightened. I cannot rule out the possibility that i am delusional while sober, either.

Thoughts?

BusterStacks
05-16-2005, 04:58 AM
It seems like you are being enlightened but you are not. Just enjoy these substances for what they are: entertainment.

KaneKungFu123
05-16-2005, 05:40 AM
intense.

[ QUOTE ]
Ive been experimenting with some substances. I feel very enlightened, however it all seems bad. To the point where i feel paranoid. I realize this may be because of the substances. However i cannot rule out the possibility that i am really being enlightened. I cannot rule out the possibility that i am delusional while sober, either.

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maulik
05-16-2005, 06:06 AM
perhaps if you're beginining to feel paranoid you should cut them out for a while?

jakethebake
05-16-2005, 09:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
perhaps if you're beginining to feel paranoid you should cut them out for a while?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean the aliens aren't actually coming to get you.

Dynasty
05-16-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful under_cover, this guys trying to get his hands on your stash.

under_cover
05-16-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean the aliens aren't actually coming to get you.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure if you're joking, but this is similar to how im thinking

JoshuaD
05-16-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure if you're joking, but this is similar to how im thinking

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, when I get paranoid I try not to use punctuation. That's how they get you, you know.

Substances aren't a way to get "enlightened". Enjoy yourself.

stankybank
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
What kind of substances are you experimenting with? Remember that all drugs are mind-altering, even alcohol and weed. Even cigarettes to a certain extent. Above all, drugs are bad for you. Period.