PDA

View Full Version : Good Proposition Bets?

WSOPwinner10
05-15-2005, 10:55 PM
I am trying to get a list of some favorable proposition bets.

I'll start of the list.

Give someone even money that they can not eat two slices of regular bread in under a minute. No drinks allowed. They will fail.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-15-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Give someone even money that they can not eat two slices of regular bread in under a minute. No drinks allowed. They will fail.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can do it. Give me another hour and I'll wash it down with a gallon of milk. What kind of odds will you give me on the parlay?

Dead
05-15-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Done it. I've eaten a tuna sandwich in under a minute, so I can certainly eat just the two pieces of bread in that time.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-15-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Done it. I've eaten a tuna sandwich in under a minute, so I can certainly eat just the two pieces of bread in that time.

[/ QUOTE ]
The idea is that the bread by itself is too dry for you to eat. Eating a tuna sandwich in under a minute doesn't qualify.

Dead
05-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Well I just tried it with two pieces of wheat bread and did it in 46 seconds. That is nowhere near as hard as drinking the gallon of milk in an hour, which I've never been able to accomplish(tried twice). It takes a true freak of nature(like yourself) to do that.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-15-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I just tried it with two pieces of wheat bread and did it in 46 seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wheat bread doesn't count. It's too juicy.

Dead
05-15-2005, 11:27 PM
Lmao.

OP didn't specify that.

And I'm not trying it again tonight. I feel sick already. Maybe tomorrow. So what kind of bread does qualify? White?

stanky
05-15-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I just tried it with two pieces of wheat bread and did it in 46 seconds. That is nowhere near as hard as drinking the gallon of milk in an hour, which I've never been able to accomplish(tried twice).

[/ QUOTE ]

You have too much time on your hands.

Chaostracize
05-15-2005, 11:30 PM
Anyone in OOT has "too much time" on their hands. This is not an insult. Try again.

mmbt0ne
05-15-2005, 11:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Well I just tried it with two pieces of wheat bread and did it in 46 seconds. That is nowhere near as hard as drinking the gallon of milk in an hour, which I've never been able to accomplish(tried twice). It takes a true freak of nature(like yourself) to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me too. I was right about 60 seconds even, but I think if I had to do it again, I could make it in under a minute because it took me two bites to realize the optimum strategy was more smush-and-stuff than bite-and-chew.

WSOPwinner10
05-15-2005, 11:59 PM
Anyone have any others?
Here's a great one.
Lay someone 2:1 odds that they can't with at least 50 of 100 dealt hands with AsKd vs. your 9h9c.

They are about 14% to win at least 50 hands with AsKd.

On second though, I should change that bread one to three. I think thats VERY hard but still underated.

Rhone
05-16-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a great one.
Lay someone 2:1 odds that they can't with at least 50 AsKd vs. 9h9c hands if you were to deal it 100 times

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe I'm just tired, but huh?

IggyWH
05-16-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any others?
Here's a great one.
Lay someone 2:1 odds that they can't with at least 50 AsKd vs. 9h9c hands if you were to deal it 100 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. Forum.

bump
05-16-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any others?
Here's a great one.
Lay someone 2:1 odds that they can't with at least 50 of 100 dealt hands with AsKd vs. your 9h9c.

They are about 14% to win at least 50 hands with AsKd.

On second though, I should change that bread one to three. I think thats VERY hard but still underated.

[/ QUOTE ]

brilliant!

ThaSaltCracka
05-16-2005, 12:35 AM
this bread one doesn't sound hard at all. Two saltines in under a minute is harder, I believe.

MCS
05-16-2005, 01:21 AM
Two saltines is not hard. I thought six was usually the number.

YourFoxyGrandma
05-16-2005, 01:43 AM
In under one minute, eat one saltine with a huge wad of peanut butter on it and then whistle.

Jazza
05-16-2005, 02:57 AM
this is one from a book Brunson wrote i think, suprisingly i have got many people on it:

talk to your friends about how you believe you can sometimes predict the future, bullshit bullshit etc...

then offer 4-1 odds that you go through an entire deck of cards one by one, and without looking at them predict if they are red or black, and get at least half of your predictions right

once you have taken the bet, go throught the entire deck and guess red every time, you've guarateed yourself 26 out of 52

The Stranger
05-16-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is one from a book Brunson wrote i think, suprisingly i have got many people on it:

talk to your friends about how you believe you can sometimes predict the future, bullshit bullshit etc...

then offer 4-1 odds that you go through an entire deck of cards one by one, and without looking at them predict if they are red or black, and get at least half of your predictions right

once you have taken the bet, go throught the entire deck and guess red every time, you've guarateed yourself 26 out of 52

[/ QUOTE ]

so you suggest offering prop bets to retards?

thatpfunk
05-16-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO

contentless
05-16-2005, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're missing the most important part: Dead's talking about his own friends.

[ QUOTE ]
suprisingly i have got many people on it:

"talk to your friends"

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead
05-16-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're missing the most important part: Dead's talking about his own friends.

suprisingly i have got many people on it:

"talk to your friends"

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're missing the important part:

I didn't make that post. Jazza did, you retard.

Jazza
05-16-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me, i know it sounds that only retards would fall for it, but if you sell it right, you will get most people

contentless
05-16-2005, 03:30 AM
Whoops.

I have to say, thoughts of you dominate my every waking moment, so you'll have to excuse me there.

Seriously, I'm an idiot. My bad.