PDA

View Full Version : Name That Tune, Round 3

Bill Murphy
12-02-2002, 10:57 PM
First two rounds on Gossip Forum; thought I'd move the idea over where it belongs. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Most of these are pretty easy[might not have the lyrics 100% keywrecked /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif ], all gambling/poker related:

1. "..No bad cards can win you money, so you fold them when you're able; in the land of milk & honey, you must put them on the table..."

2. "Big Jim's been drinking whiskey & playing poker on a losing night, and pretty soon ol' Jim starts a'thinkin', somebody been cheatin' him, right..."

3. "If you like to gamble, I'll tell you how to play, win some lose some, it's all the same to me."

4. "Spin that wheel, cut that pack, and roll those loaded dice; feel all the dancing girls, and put the champagne on ice."

5. "I got a whole month's wages, gonna move out to Las Vegas."

6. "There go the sirens that warn of the air raids....faster and faster, we've got to get airbone...run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die..."

BTW, doesn't seem like we've done this before? Mason, we need search capability for the archives... /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

baggins
12-04-2002, 02:47 AM
/forums/images/icons/cool.gif Run to the Hills!!! Iron Maiden Rulzzzxxzz!!

no but seriously. they are amazing... you should hear this japanese import that my friend has of all these dope death metal bands doing maiden songs. some great ones... i saw them once. and i touched steve harris' guitar.

Homer
12-04-2002, 11:58 AM
I only know #1, which is Do it Again by Steely Dan...

-- Homer