PDA

View Full Version : THIS FORAM IS WAY 2 AGRESIVE

brazilio
05-15-2005, 06:50 PM
it's tru gentelmen, I have noticed a trend in the foram today. CallHimFishMael is making agresive attacks at CallMeIshmael when really this foram is about hand histories and strategery and stuff like that, poker stuf. Anyway, PokerRobin brings up some ntersting points in his posts, extracting max value in quad hands is an oft-overlooked topic because people say stuff like well that doesn't apply to me. Paragraph break. Forgot to add well he adds ntersting points, but you guys just ATTACK him like mad.

Well in truth, do you never get quads?????? if the answer is NO, then his threds DO apply 2 u and you just don't like the guy cuz his breath smells bad or something.

So anyway, I've also noticed a lot of nit attacks against jason_t, and this agresion has to STOP. So as a holly branch of PEACE, I offer this to jason_t, for the next hour I will stop calling him a nit because it's POSSIBLE that he might not do something nitty in the next hour, and I think as the asymptote of nittiness approaches the next generation regression on my surfacial integration, I can safely assume that as the hour approaches zero jason_t will approach being a nit again, if somebody would like to read thru my proof plz do.

For the laymen among us, here's a diagram.

AS TIME --------------> 1 HOUR
jason_t --------------> NIT

So anywayz, if I left out some doods who are being agresiviely attacked on the forums and u want there 2 be peace, please post their names here and I'll try to think peaceful stuff like tulips and dasies and stuff, gud flowers and other plesent things. This is like a peace red-tailed hawk thred.

peace and /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2 u ALL, and 2 all a gud nite.

Also for the grammer nazis, my double negative is only slightly passe cuz their in different sentences.

CallMeIshmael
05-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Brazillio = PokerRobin.

And its not close.

Klepton
05-15-2005, 07:04 PM
shut up, posting about quads is retarded, and lately your posts have been crap too

brazilio
05-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Then stop responding in them you asseating [censored] machine. You've been nothing but a stupid killjoy. ps, I'm not PokerRobin. pwned CMI.