PDA

View Full Version : How can we all make Nothumb happy?

DavidC
05-15-2005, 05:36 PM
I'm just curious, because it seems like he gets pissed off in every thread he posts in. That much stress can't be healthy.

SackUp
05-15-2005, 05:46 PM
Pull his thumb out of his ars so his name can just be "thumb"

Dead
05-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Stick it in his pooper.

bdk3clash
05-15-2005, 05:48 PM
I think if we could arrange for him to fight someone he'd be pretty damn happy.

Also I don't think he's pissed, I think he just has a healthy distaste for bullshit and immaturity.

cold_cash
05-15-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also I don't think he's pissed, I think he just has a healthy distaste for bullshit and immaturity.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is the case he's definetely in the wrong place; there's an over-abundance of both around here.

Michael Davis
05-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Hahaha, nothumb keeps it real.

-Michael

wacki
05-15-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If this is the case he's definetely in the wrong place; there's an over-abundance of both around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but if you sift through the gigantic mountains of bullshit around here you can find some real gems that are worth keeping. The fact that people like him still visit this forum is the sole reason why I still bother clicking on OOT.

This place used to rock, now it's just a pile of dog [censored] that is smothered in zit faced super horny tiny peckered "I don't know what a pussy smells like yet I want to stick it in her pooper because it's funny haha!!" smack talkers that would shi[/b]t their pants if they ever saw half the crap I keep in my apartment who also have brains not much larger than their penis so they can't figure out when Zeno is making fun of them or even how to use the search function/google and bruise almost as easily as my last womans forehead after a good mushroom stamping.

Vince Young
05-15-2005, 06:19 PM
wow

nothumb
05-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Thank you for your concern.

Have I been on the crotchety side lately? I honestly lose track of whether my mood has been jovial or nasty. Mostly a function of what I'm reading, and I have to agree with wacki, I've been having trouble getting too excited about some of the recent content.

My life is going pretty well right now.

And the whole fighting thing, as I said in the original thread, I just like fighting, I'm not saying it to be mean or anything. I just think it's fun. And I wasn't even the one to bring it up.

NT

jakethebake
05-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Arrange an OOT bowling tournament?

nothumb
05-15-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Arrange an OOT bowling tournament?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet idea. I was thinking of going bowling tonight. I'm definitely gonna do it.

Really, if you guys want to make me happy, transfer some insignificant amount of money to 'allcountybro' on Party or 'princefan' on Paradise. Like, ten cents. In exchange for me giving away my incognito status. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NT

istewart
05-15-2005, 07:17 PM
NT.

nothumb
05-15-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh?

NT

InchoateHand
05-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Yeah, why are you so angry? Drink some El Patron, calm down, and then wrassle.

nothumb
05-15-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm perfectly calm Dude.

NT

InchoateHand
05-15-2005, 07:44 PM
And I'm perfectly serious, really. I mean, someone with my non-abrasive chilled-out persona/personality is the perfect vehicle for such a serious comment.

nothumb
05-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Calmer than you are.

NT

Matty
05-15-2005, 07:48 PM
Whoa whoa whoa. Settle. the [censored]. down.

SpearsBritney
05-15-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
smack talkers that would shi[/b]t their pants if they ever saw half the crap I keep in my apartment

[/ QUOTE ]

please elaborate

Matty
05-15-2005, 07:59 PM
Swords are a start I believe.

wacki
05-15-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Swords are a start I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Swords are fantasy freaks, museums, militia nazis, fencers, and pedantic decoration. All my stuff gets used and used heavily.

To the other poster I have a NATO 7.62mm heavy barreled sniper rifle with Harris bipod and a Bushnell low light scope. It has an accuracy of sub 1/2 MOA (which is very very good). It's my baby. I go skeet/trap shooting with an assortment of quality shotguns. I have two high power compound bows that I can hit bullseyes with very consistently at 100 feet. Then there are the numerous machetes, high carbon knives, Kukris, spears, and tomahawks for when I go out to the Northwest territories, Quetico, various mountain ranges, etc.

I SCUBA dive so I have titanium diving knives and spearguns. There's nothing spearing your own fish.

With as many weapons as I have I've never killed a mammal. I fish, and I eat every fish I catch, but I haven't killed a deer yet. My shotguns are for clay pigeons and my sniper rifle is for hitting small targets that are 1,800 feet away.

Still, it amazes me how many people freak out when they hear you own a gun or get scared when they see a machete. On the other hand it amazes me how many women, who have never fired a gun, jump at the chance to go skeet/trap shooting.

daryn
05-15-2005, 08:57 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but if you sift through the gigantic mountains of bullshit around here you can find some real gems that are worth keeping. The fact that people like him still visit this forum is the sole reason why I still bother clicking on OOT.

This place used to rock, now it's just a pile of dog [censored] that is smothered in zit faced super horny tiny peckered "I don't know what a pussy smells like yet I want to stick it in her pooper because it's funny haha!!" smack talkers that would shi[/b]t their pants if they ever saw half the crap I keep in my apartment who also have brains not much larger than their penis so they can't figure out when Zeno is making fun of them or even how to use the search function/google and bruise almost as easily as my last womans forehead after a good mushroom stamping.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice work wacki, don't you get tired of hitting the nail on the head all the time?

wacki
05-15-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nice work wacki, don't you get tired of hitting the nail on the head all the time?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm jealous of my mentor daryn and his sidekick "daryn is right". I want my own gimmick account. I'm working hard, yet no results.... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well at least cnfuzzd thinks I'm God. So all my hard work hasn't been for nothing. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

angels2005
05-16-2005, 04:29 AM
Dude, you are so [censored] right. When these kiddos grow up, they will want to be just like you. But you know what? (Well, you already know). They won't. You know why? 'Cause you are just so [censored] right. Rock on baby, rock on.

Dead
05-16-2005, 04:30 AM
Making your own gimmick account is lame, Wacki.

angels2005
05-16-2005, 04:32 AM
You are retarded.

BusterStacks
05-16-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has got to be the most justified gimmick account in history. Right on.

wacki
05-16-2005, 05:39 PM
Wow, I came back here to tell daryn he was right and very observative when he made this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=1502497&amp;Fo rum=c7&amp;Words=sucks&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=1502 497&amp;Search=true&amp;where=sub&amp;Name=2756&amp;daterange=1&amp;ne werval=1&amp;newertype=y&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev =#Post1502497) only to find my own gimmick account. Woohoo!!! *sniff* *sniff*

Messy Harry
05-16-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

would shi[/b]t their pants if they ever saw half the crap I keep in my apartment

[/ QUOTE ]

????

jakethebake
05-17-2005, 08:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I came back here to tell daryn he was right and very observative when he made this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=1502497&amp;Fo rum=c7&amp;Words=sucks&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=1502 497&amp;Search=true&amp;where=sub&amp;Name=2756&amp;daterange=1&amp;ne werval=1&amp;newertype=y&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev =#Post1502497) only to find my own gimmick account. Woohoo!!! *sniff* *sniff*

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious! My sister used this "word" once when she was like 7 and my family still laughs about it. I love that it has since been added to the dictionary.

beerbandit
05-17-2005, 08:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
allcountybro

[/ QUOTE ]

any relation to supbro

Lazymeatball
05-17-2005, 08:59 AM
From what I know about Nothumb, this would make him very happy.

Big Redd (http://www.eros-lasvegas.com/files/lv-encounters1-redd1.htm)

nothumb
05-17-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
From what I know about Nothumb, this would make him very happy.

Big Redd

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, but I already have a maid. Errm, girlfriend. Whoops.

NT