PDA

View Full Version : Hold'me: This Forum's kind of guy!

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Stfu and stop trying to instigate sh*t. If I knew you in real life, you would get snuffed in a heartbeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Posted in the "A special one time offer" Daniel Negreanu thread.

Vince

Justin A
05-15-2005, 03:26 PM
This did not warrant a new thread.

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A poster threatens someone's life on this forum and you don't think everyone needs to know about it! Next time it might be you he threatens.

Vince

Steve Giufre
05-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Vince just seeing your name in print has become more than enough to aggravate me these days. Grow up and stop acting like a little kid all the time.

jotsuki
05-15-2005, 03:46 PM
I would not have replied and bumped this thread had it not been on the first page. I know it's pointless to respond to your brainless threads but I just had to this time. Yes, I'm new here. But you and Smoothcall are such idiots. Even if you're not the same person, I'm just tired of both of you. Whatever, I somewhat share that guy's sentiment...

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 03:47 PM
Interesting. This idiot threatens someones life and you jump on me. BTW - if I knew that seeing my name in print aggravated you I would have put it there more often. Bye - have a nice life.

Vince

Hold'me
05-15-2005, 03:51 PM
My post was in response to this one made by Smoothcall in the Special One Time Offer!!! thread:

[ QUOTE ]
Daniel,

When did you realize you were this good? Just curious why you think you are so much better than most players in the world. Not trying to insult. Just wondering what makes you believe this. Is there a reason other than that you think you are? I mean have you been beating the best in the world in live games for years and this is how you came to this conclusion? I mean maybe you are that good. I don't know. Just wondering what this belief stems from.

According to Barry G. there are 5 top players. He doesn't name you as one of them. And says anybody else that steps into our game(the big game) is a sucker and some of which are even drawing dead. So according to him you are not a great player. And Howard Lederer backs him up saying Barry's claims are mostly correct. I know you 2 have had words. But is what he says true or is he just trying to irritate you and he thinks your great?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince, I'm flattered that you believe I'm worth starting a thread over but I'd snuff the sh*t out of you in a heartbeat too.

Steve Giufre
05-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Sorry. I'm sure you are probably a nice guy. Its just that it always seems like you are battling with somebody and its tiring seeing it over and over again.

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Vince, I'm flattered that you believe I'm worth starting a thread over but I'd snuff the sh*t out of you in a heartbeat too.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way! You are a COWARD! A punk COWARD! COme and get me. You know where I play poker. You know what I look like. You are a COWARD! COme on dummy!

Vince

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 04:13 PM
When someone like this COWARD posts stuff like this people need to be made aware of it. There was no way, no way he should reply that he is going to kill someone. He just said the same thing to me. Another poster said he shares his sentiment and put it up here. That's bull. Where is the outrage towards this guy and his behavior! I didn't start this, he did, yet I'm the bad guy. People like him wait in dark alleys to attak you or destroy your property while you are away. If anyone knows this guy be careful. NO, I'm sorry, it's those that don't know him that need to watxh out. He's the anonymous akacker type.

Vince

imported_CaseClosed326
05-15-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

edit: Honestly, I don't post here much. I do like to view this forum and Vince please calm down with all these threads. Just an outsiders view.

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, do like to view this forum and Vince please calm down with all these threads

[/ QUOTE ]

All what threads. you don't post much here. Do you read much here? Go back over the past 8 or so pages and show me all of the threads that I started here. Try to be fair just once, "honestly".

Vince

imported_CaseClosed326
05-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah I messed up that post. Basicly, this is a nice forum. You like to argue with people to no end, it is not fun at all to sift throug to find real content. So please just cool you jets. You take this far too seriously.

Stew
05-15-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When someone like this COWARD posts stuff like this people need to be made aware of it. There was no way, no way he should reply that he is going to kill someone. He just said the same thing to me. Another poster said he shares his sentiment and put it up here. That's bull. Where is the outrage towards this guy and his behavior! I didn't start this, he did, yet I'm the bad guy. People like him wait in dark alleys to attak you or destroy your property while you are away. If anyone knows this guy be careful. NO, I'm sorry, it's those that don't know him that need to watxh out. He's the anonymous akacker type.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what the little "Notify the Moderators" button is for douchebag.

trying2learn
05-15-2005, 05:19 PM
i don't honestly know which i feel is worse -

some kid saying he'd, "snuff out" someone on a message board (surely not seriously), or ANOTHER person entirely starting a new thread about it because he's fearful of said threat.

or of course the ever popular third option - the guy who keeps bumping the stupid thing up to get on his soapbox.

*raises hand sheepishly*

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I messed up that post. Basicly, this is a nice forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that an apology. Don't make things up. I don't start a lot of threads. All you need do is ignore me. You saw who started this thread. Why did you read it if you think I am so bad. Don't tell me that is hard to do. I gnore over 25 people on this fourum. I read the forum every dsy and have no trouble ignoring them without sifting through anything. You are making things up. Be honest and fair. Just ingnore me.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you don't think this coward is serious? Would you bet your life on it? I didn't think, but you will have me bet mine! That's fair. Look this guy was WRONG! Flat out wrong! I pointed it out and I am the bad guy.

Vince

Stew
05-15-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you don't think this coward is serious? Would you bet your life on it? I didn't think, but you will have me bet mine! That's fair. Look this guy was WRONG! Flat out wrong! I pointed it out and I am the bad guy.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, b/c you started a new thread on it, plus you're history of mostly assanine posts, mixed-in with a few gems does nothing for your credibility.

If someone like Dynasty or M.B.E. had started a new thread b/c they got threatened then there wouldn't be the uproar b/c they have credibility and you do not.

trying2learn
05-15-2005, 05:46 PM
first - i acknowledge i shouldn't even be engaging you - know very well how pointless it is. however - you are the one who responded with this -

"No way! You are a COWARD! A punk COWARD! COme and get me. You know where I play poker. You know what I look like. You are a COWARD! COme on dummy!

Vince"

you can't have it both ways bro. are you afraid? or are you trying to draw attention to yourself instead of just notfiy-ing the moderator? seriously man, you get so wound up and end up sounding like such a lunatic.

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm not looking to have things both ways. I am afraid of cowards becaue they sneak up and hit you from the back. That is the kind of guy this Hold'me is. He makes threats from anonymity. But I'm not afraid of him. I hope you can understand that. I wasn't trying to draw attention to myself. Read the initial post. I just listed what he said. I tried to draw attention to what he posted, not me. Where is the outcry to try and stop this kind of thing.

Vince

Steve Giufre
05-15-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not looking to have things both ways. I am afraid of cowards becaue they sneak up and hit you from the back. That is the kind of guy this Hold'me is. He makes threats from anonymity. But I'm not afraid of him. I hope you can understand that. I wasn't trying to draw attention to myself. Read the initial post. I just listed what he said. I tried to draw attention to what he posted, not me. Where is the outcry to try and stop this kind of thing.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince its a frickin website. Do you think he is gonna come through your monitor and smash you in the nuts or something? Quit being so dramatic.

imported_CaseClosed326
05-15-2005, 06:03 PM
It's not an apology it is a "whoops". And if I ignore you your posts still show up. So I still have to sift through them. You could try being nicer to people and not intentionaly getting on everyone's nerves. Then you would not have to ignore so many users.

krabby5
05-15-2005, 06:07 PM
sus

trying2learn
05-15-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...I am afraid of cowards becaue they sneak up and hit you from the back. That is the kind of guy this Hold'me is...But I'm not afraid of him. I hope you can understand that.
Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i can't understand that at all...you make almost zero sense almost all of the time.

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think he is gonna come through your monitor and smash you in the nuts or something? Quit being so dramatic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, suppose that I could show you that something to that effect actually happened! Would you still defend these cowards! I can provide you with an incident report by the Bellagio Security personnell that, although inconclusive, will make you wonder if I am being dramatic. Don't take these threats litely!

Vince

Vincent Lepore
05-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Look if this guy comes up and tries something with me he done for, plain and simple. If he attacks me from behind or destroys my property while I'm gone I cannot defend myself. It's as simple as that. I'm not afraid to face him. I told him that as m uch with those quotes of mine that you put up here. i'm afraid that he will stab me in the back. That should be understood. And you are very wrong about turning this into the moderator. This guy posted this in a thread and nobody, but me, found it offensive. The people that read this forum must not let this stuff happen. the moderator can only delete the post or ban the guy. This behavior must not be torlerated. Yet again according to you and others I am the bad guy for pointing this out.

Vince

thatpfunk
05-15-2005, 06:38 PM
What's it like being nuts? Do you even know you're nuts? Do you sit there thinking about how [censored] weird and psycho you are?

trying2learn
05-15-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's it like being nuts? Do you even know you're nuts? Do you sit there thinking about how [censored] weird and psycho you are?

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel like i'm thinking these exact questions everytime i read his drivel.

look vince, i'm not saying you're the bad guy...i'm saying you're not all together there. that's all. good luck to you, i feel you need it more than most.

jotsuki
05-15-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I couldn't help but laugh at this one, only because it's true. I don't know you (Vince), but from your posts you do seem off. Plus, I love how you make sure to respond to EVERY post (probably this one included) that are about you. It just makes you look that much more crazy/pathetic/etc.

SheridanCat
05-15-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This behavior must not be torlerated. Yet again according to you and others I am the bad guy for pointing this out.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are we supposed to do about it, Vince? Just report it to the moderator yourself and move on.

Damn, I remember a time when you posted things I wanted to read. What happened?

Regards,

T

tpir90036
05-15-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't start a lot of threads.

[/ QUOTE ]
C'mon now Vince.

pokergripes
05-15-2005, 11:27 PM
If you're claiming to be worried that he might actually mean the killing you part, then why are you provoking him and reminding him that he knows where to find you?

Slacker13
05-16-2005, 12:21 AM
Your such a fool.

Vincent Lepore
05-16-2005, 12:52 AM
Reverse psychology? What's the difference, anyway?

Vince

Cyrus
05-16-2005, 06:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very nice and friendly thread so don't you start with your "Seven" lines...

RowdyZ
05-16-2005, 08:24 AM
You need to keep your screen names seperate better he didn't threaten you he threatened SmoothCall, you keep slipping, Kinda like when "SmoothCall" signed one of his posts Vince. BTW you do (As SmoothCall) start a whole bunch of stupid and pointless threads on this forums just so you can answer yourself as Vince. Now go ahead and deny it and call me stupid and threaten to put me on ignore.

thatpfunk
05-16-2005, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

This is a very nice and friendly thread so don't you start with your "Seven" lines...

[/ QUOTE ]

As I was typing my similar diatribe I thought of posting the quote from the movie, but I don't think he actually deserves that speech. Vince is funny/weird "nuts," not quite:

"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how [censored] crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that? "

MeanGreenTT
05-16-2005, 09:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And you are very wrong about turning this into the moderator.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to see Mason can keep up with the HOH book thread in this very section.... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Vincent Lepore
05-16-2005, 09:23 AM
Hey Stupid:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to figure out how to keep your insults honest. Of course liars like yourself will never apologize for their false hateful remarks. It's the lowlife thing you all have in common. Dummy. Ignored. BTW - You are also calling Mat Sklansky a liar for posting that Smoothcall and I are not the same person. That is your way, a scumbag to the end. Now why don't you look in the mirror and tell the face there how honest you are. Liar!

Vince

RicktheRuler
05-16-2005, 09:43 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have finally won the prize. You are the first place finisher is the most pathetically ridiculous person I have EVER encountered.

Yes, I called you a name, are you going to report me like you threatened?

Turd.

RowdyZ
05-16-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Stupid:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to figure out how to keep your insults honest. Of course liars like yourself will never apologize for their false hateful remarks. It's the lowlife thing you all have in common. Dummy. Ignored. BTW - You are also calling Mat Sklansky a liar for posting that Smoothcall and I are not the same person. That is your way, a scumbag to the end. Now why don't you look in the mirror and tell the face there how honest you are. Liar!

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Idiot is not a strong enough word for you. The original "threat" you posted about was to SmoothCall, the other thing came after you started making an ass of yourself. Get a life and your posts are nothing but barely readable rants and Smoothcalls are just a bunch his ill formed opinion about stuff he knows to little about to from an intelligent opinion but come to think of it I am not sure Smoothcall is capable of anything with the word intelligent in it.

RZ

Vincent Lepore
05-16-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You need to keep your screen names seperate better he didn't threaten you he threatened SmoothCall, you keep slipping, Kinda like when "SmoothCall" signed one of his posts Vince. BTW you do (As SmoothCall) start a whole bunch of stupid and pointless threads on this forums just so you can answer yourself as Vince. Now go ahead and deny it and call me stupid and threaten to put me on ignore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you stupid, scumbucket, lying dope, please listen.

[ QUOTE ]
he didn't threaten you he threatened SmoothCall

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's a lie. I proved it to you that it was a lie. You the liar that your are won't admit it. Why? I don't know. You make some silly excuse about him telling Smoothcall who you say is really me. You see why you are a dope? This certainly justifies my calling you a lying dope. "Dope" is a nice touch. Gives it flavor. Don't you agree?

[ QUOTE ]
You need to keep your screen names seperate better...BTW you do (As SmoothCall) start a whole bunch

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is where you are a scumbucket. You accused me of being Smoothcall. I pointed out that Mat Sklansky knows Smoothcall. Do you acknowledge this, do you apologize? No, why, because you are a scumbucket.

So now stupid you see I have shown how those two names fit so you shouldn't be insulted they are just definitive terms corretly describing your character. Now what about stupid, well since you are only able to call me an idiot you must be stupid. Look how many names an idiot can justify calling you. I understand the idiot thing I really do. you must have been used to people calling you that during your entire youth. So when you look in the mirror you infact see an idiot. So when you try to insult someone you try to bring them down to your level and the only insult that you can think about is a reflection of yourself, idiot.

So slimey this is my last post to you. You ignoramus! oops spelled ignored wrong. Have a nice time with the likes of Hold'me. Both of you can pretend you are man enough to snuff someone out on the internet. Birds of a feather. Hey, you should turn me in to the moderator for calling you allof these names. Make sure you point him to the posts that begin with Vincce is an idiot that you created.

Vince

Hold'me
05-16-2005, 06:43 PM
Vince, if I fly out to Vegas, would you be man enough to talk sh*t face-to-face? I highly doubt it. Now quit your rambling, you have NEVER contributed anything to the 2+2 community. You make over 30 posts a day that just pollute the message boards and turn away intelligent discussions. I can guarantee that you are a loser in real life and you know it. Stop fronting like you are big and powerful. Hopefully you'll realize how lame you are and save me the trouble by killing yourself. Bye.

partygirluk
05-16-2005, 06:51 PM
You have gone too far in your recent posts. No need to threaten and wish death upon Vincent. Not good for the forum too.

vginaman
05-16-2005, 07:27 PM
partygirluk: Who is that in your avatar? Gave the guy TWO free shots and didn't drop him...wow!

V

keats
05-16-2005, 07:49 PM
This dude probably hasn't been called a dummy since the 3rd grade.

partygirluk
05-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Ricardo Mayorga offering his chin to Felix Trinidad.

Vincent Lepore
05-16-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Vince, if I fly out to Vegas,

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[ QUOTE ]
you be man enough to talk sh*t face-to-face?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL-LOL-LOL- Talk? How about snuff me out you cowardly punk!

[ QUOTE ]
turn away intelligent discussions

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL "Hold'me: "stfu I'm gonna snuff you"" where did you go to school? Did the mob teach you that?

[ QUOTE ]
and save me the trouble by killing yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean brave one? That you are going to kill me. What do you have a two by four that you use to hit people from behind with? Or maybe a gun froom long distance. you ain't going to kill anyone. you are a punk and a coward. Always were, always will be. Now you are an ignored coward!

Vince

Vincent Lepore
05-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Everyone, save one, that posted in this thread condemned me. Hold'me made references to "snuffing" (killing) people because he didn't like what they said. No one found that offensive. In my opinion that is horrible, just horrible. Some told me to laugh off Hold'me's remarks as being somehow done in jest. No way, this kid showed later that he was serious, dead serious. Others... well enough is enough. I will let Hold'me, in his own words, help me end my partipation in this thread.

Hold'me posted in another thread:

[ QUOTE ]
I would have murdered that guy on the spot. I would find the nearest bludgeon and beat his ass to death.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was in response to a remark about someone killing a parrot. But nonetheless it points towards pent up anger and a violent and explosive temper this young man surely possesses. His friends need to help him and advise him to seek help before he hurts himself or someone else, even them. People on this forum need to know the seriousness of this behavior and be aware that anger like this could be directed at them next time. That was the point of this thread. That's all I have to say on the matter. I will no longer reply to any posts in this thread.

Vince

[ QUOTE ]
I would have murdered that guy on the spot. I would find the nearest bludgeon and beat his ass to death.

[/ QUOTE ]

imported_CaseClosed326
05-17-2005, 03:04 AM
Give it up. No one cares. Notify the moderator if you would like. He should not be threatening you. You are correct in that point, but no one cares. We really don't. So next time handle your buisness privatly. Thanks.