PDA

View Full Version : need a cheap laptop new or used. suggestions?

MarkSummers
05-15-2005, 02:42 PM
I got a desktop at school but I would like a laptop for when I'm not there or traveling somewhere. All I really need is the web, maybe word processing and of course, poker.

I'm just looking to get something that does what I need it to do for the lowest price. Couldn't find anything much in my local classified ads. does anyone have experiences of buying used or cheap laptops on ebay and would that be a good option? Anyway, thanks for the help.

neotope
05-15-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got a desktop at school but I would like a laptop for when I'm not there or traveling somewhere. All I really need is the web, maybe word processing and of course, poker.

I'm just looking to get something that does what I need it to do for the lowest price. Couldn't find anything much in my local classified ads. does anyone have experiences of buying used or cheap laptops on ebay and would that be a good option? Anyway, thanks for the help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dell sells refurbished laptops.

IggyWH
05-15-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dell sells refurbished laptops.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're not really cheap unless there's a special going on. They're normally only like 100-200 off a new system.

David
05-15-2005, 10:36 PM
The Most Laptops Anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.ebay.com)