PDA

View Full Version : Top Avg Pot PLHE Games Die Quickly?

DavidC
05-15-2005, 02:28 PM
I had two games collapse within two orbits.

I figure it may be because NLHE players are accidentally sitting in the game.

swolfe
05-15-2005, 02:50 PM
dunno, but there is a dearth of PL games at the mid/high levels on party. 0 games going at $600, and only 1 at $400 and $1000. kind of sucks for my game selection.

DavidC
05-15-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dunno, but there is a dearth of PL games at the mid/high levels on party. 0 games going at $600, and only 1 at $400 and $1000. kind of sucks for my game selection.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd imagine so!

I sat at 2 PLHE tables just to 1) get a feel for the game and 2) get on a high pot talbe without a list.

You play PLHE often?

TheTimeIsUp
05-15-2005, 03:08 PM
I always find people sitting out a lot more in PL games. What's up with that?

swolfe
05-15-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You play PLHE often?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's pretty much all i play. i've generally had more success at PL than NL. i'm not sure if it's because there are fewer skilled players, or what...

it's easier to minimizes losses by exercising a little pot control...if you check behind on the turn, your opponent can't make a massive overbet on the river.

DavidC
05-15-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You play PLHE often?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's pretty much all i play. i've generally had more success at PL than NL. i'm not sure if it's because there are fewer skilled players, or what...

it's easier to minimizes losses by exercising a little pot control...if you check behind on the turn, your opponent can't make a massive overbet on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/wink.gif