PDA

View Full Version : did i play this hand weak

aircommand
05-15-2005, 12:46 PM
i was playing a very loose 6/12 game last night. after about five hours i finally picked up a monster AA from the button. By the time betting got to me it was three bet with five way action. I raised and the intitial raiser capped it. the flop was X1010. the original raiser bet i raised and one player behind the raiser cold called my raise and the original raiser raised and i called. The turn was a jack and the intitial raiser bet and i raised both players cold called. The river was a blank and they checked to me and i checked behind. The original raiser held kk the other guy held a big pair also but did not show. I think i should have bet the river but the i was concerned that a full house was made on the turn and a trap was set. also three tens kills me. pot was huge. a clear thinking player would have bet the river. Looking back on it the guy who capped could only have kk or qq with a possibility he had jj but he would probably would have raised the turn with a j on board also three tens would have reraised the turn. I really was not worried about he first raiser i was concerned about the guy calling all the raises. But when the both checked the river i felt i was good because any one with a full house would have bet as risking a check from me would be bad. any way i would appreciate your thoughts at the time it just seemed that betting into both players was risky. weak play?

brettbrettr
05-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah, I'd bet the river. The cold-call on the flop from the other player scares me, but since he didn't spring to life on the turn I think you're good here.