PDA

View Full Version : Poker Room

WSOPwinner10
05-15-2005, 11:43 AM
More than a year ago, my friends and I go into poker. Then we heard about Poker Room. So we made an account for "play money" play and used to make our own private tables and play for fun. Problem was, you could only rebuy twice with the play money (1000 chips each. So we each made 3-4 more accounts. When we lost our play money on one, we'd just re-log on and get more play money on our other account.

Now I am considering deposisting there, but I am afraid that my accounts will be connected to my IP address and they will think I am using multiple accounts. I would email them, but I can't even remember my old accont's names or emails.

any advice appreciated.

Mike Haven
05-15-2005, 02:28 PM
i can't imagine that any poker site would care less if you had ten play money accounts as long as you have only one real money account and no money has ever been nor ever will be associated with any of the play money accounts (in fact, never again log into any of the play money accounts)

Sincere
05-15-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would email them, but I can't even remember my old accont's names or emails

[/ QUOTE ]

I would just find a different site. There are plenty of better sites. Besides if you email them you will probably get a response about being in the refer a friend program or some other crap that you have no idea what means.